Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

(NEW) Who should get to kill the governor?

Discussion in 'Episode 315 - This Sorrowful Life' started by dogfighter, Mar 26, 2013.

?

(NEW) Who should get to kill the governor?

1. Daryl

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  2. Rick

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  3. Michonne

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. Maggie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Glenn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Milton

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  7. Andrea

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  8. Tyreese

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Martinez

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Walker(s)

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  1. dogfighter

dogfighter Member

Hey guys I made a new poll. I read your post and I realized that I should have included more characters. I even added the walkers as an option. Let me know what you think.

#1 dogfighter, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
  2. dogfighter

dogfighter Member

I'm still going with Daryl because the Gov killed his brother.

3. Zombie Hunter 87

I vote for Daryl to kill the Governor. I would like to see him shoot the gov in the leg once or twice with the crossbow, make him suffer, then finish him off with another arrow through his one good eye!

4. boogie10451

boogie10451 New Member

I agree. Darryl should get the chance. Merle was nothing more than a tool for the Govenor. Little payback for Darryl. The only person who held compassion for Merle.

5. Austannibal

Austannibal Member

I still say Andrea.

6. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

Tough question Daryl wants to kill the Guv for killing his brother. Andrea wants to kill him for humiliating and torturing her. Michonne wants to kill him for sending goons to kill her. Glenn wants to kill him for terrorising Maggie. Rick wants to kill him for the death he's brought to the prison and the future threat he represents.

I think the only way this is going to be resolved is if they lure the Guv onto the Orient Express (a literary and film reference that I'm not sure many people will get).

7. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

One of his own will do it I think.

8. Emdier

Emdier Well-Known Member

It's really a tough call, but I say it falls down between Andrea and Daryl.

Andrea is, well, obvious. I'm sure he's going to do plenty of things to her that we don't even want to know about.

Daryl is obvious as well. He destroyed the only blood family Daryl had left, and he didn't even just kill him. He shot him in the chest and left him as a message. He left Merle there, a walker, on purpose, making Daryl have to be the one to put him down. That's just cruel.

Michonne is up there, but really, other then sending some people after her he didn't really... Do much to her at all. He had bad things planned but she's been evading him.

What he's done to Maggie isn't nearly as bad as the others. Same with Glenn. Sure, it was humiliating and demeaning, we get that, but nowhere near what Daryl and Andrea have gone through.

Rick is pretty high on the list, he's wanting to do it for the sake of the group and all the terror he had brought upon them. Rick does have a right as well.

Milton because I think he feels that he has been defending this monster, but I don't think he'll have it in him to kill the Gov. He had his chance to let Andrea finish it and he blew it. He still sees the Gov as his friend.

Martinez is still on his side, why would he?

Same with Tyreese, Gov hasn't done anything to him.

9. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

I picked Daryl. But, I click on Rick. But, it was already to late. I hit the vote button.