Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

New Zombie Series + LAUNCH CONTEST

Discussion in 'Zombie Books' started by Keith Taylor, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Keith Taylor

Keith Taylor New Member

[FONT=&amp]Scroll to the bottom of the post for details of my awesome launch contest :)
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Hi everyone :) [/FONT][FONT=&amp]I'm Keith Taylor, and I'm delighted to announce the launch of two books that were both the most fun to write of any I've published and almost guaranteed to be the least successful: [/FONT]HUNGER and CORDYCEPS, the opening novels of my new post-apocalyptic series, LAST MAN STANDING.

[​IMG]

I'm not just being pessimistic. I'm a romance author by trade, and Keith Taylor is the real sooper sekrit identity behind the million plus bestselling pen name Aya Fukunishi, and the not quite so bestselling but still pretty damned successful name K A Taylor (don't worry, I don't expect my romance fame to carry over to sci-fi. I'm a nobody again :) ). Several months ago I burned out and retired from romance when I realised I'd rather eat a brick than write another love story, and I resolved to return to my first love: writing about the world ending in terrible but entertaining ways.

LAST MAN STANDING is the result. The series tells the story of Tom Freeman, an itinerant journalist who reported on the 2018 outbreak in Bangkok. He... well, here's the blurb for the opening novel, HUNGER:

--------------------------

BANGKOK, MARCH 2018. The world looked on in horror as millions of innocent lives were snuffed out in a matter of hours. Millions of men, women and children slaughtered without mercy, torn apart by a violent mob that attacked without reason, motive or warning.

Tom Freeman saw the aftermath. He reported on the tragedy and looked into the eyes of the sole survivor, and what he saw looking back sent him running home to the United States. Back to safety. Back to a place where the world makes sense, and the putrid stink of the dead doesn't haunt his nightmares.

He didn't run quickly enough. They're coming.

Remain indoors...

Gather supplies...

Find a weapon...

They're here.

HUNGER is the opening book of the terrifying post-apocalyptic Last Man Standing series.

--------------------------

Yeah, much more fun than writing about an office temp falling for her billionaire boss.

Both HUNGER and CORDYCEPS are available free of charge at Amazon for subscribers to the Kindle Unlimited program, and right now HUNGER is available at the launch price of just 99 cents for regular readers.

LAUNCH CONTEST​

In the romance genre I always made a point to kick my book launches off with a contest to hook folks in, and I've decided to keep up the tradition now I'm writing about people being torn apart :)

To celebrate the launch of the series I'm giving away a fistful of Amazon gift cards to help you load your Kindle with a stack of books that could double as a zombie barricade. I'm also giving away a selection of officially licensed AMC's The Walking Dead action figures, because toys are cool no matter how much my wife might insist otherwise (what does she know?)

Entering the contest is as easy as falling asleep when you should be watching out for walkers. Just click here to head to the contest page on my Facebook profile and choose your entry option. No purchase necessary. You don't even need to buy my books (though... well, y'know... it'd be great if you do).