Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Next week's episode?

Discussion in 'Episode 303 - Teotwawki' started by WarmShadow, Jun 13, 2017.

1. WarmShadow

WarmShadow New Member

So I saw the teaser for next week after the credits and it all looked very unusual, to say the least.

Looks as if we will be seeing some kind of flashback or hallucination that either
    are experiencing. Correct me if I am wrong lol.

Anyone have any idea what we're in for?

[​IMG]

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I think we are going to see what Mr. Salazar has been up to while Maddie and company were at the hotel. Also there is another sneak peek out that shows an exchange between strand and daniel so it appears that the episode will also encompass "real time" events. Posted the link for your viewing pleasure

• Like Like x 1
  3. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

There goes Strand again, setting things up in his favor, man, he is always thinking ahead and working an angle. I don't think Daniel is gonna like it when he finds out Strand was lying about knowing where Ophelia is.

4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I watch a young woman on youtube who does walking dead related and game of thrones related videos. In her review of the last episode she pointed out something about the dialogue between strand and daniel. when strand drinks the water he drinks ALL of the water and Daniel says to him "I knew you would drink it all". She points out that of course strand would drink it all without a thought to share or to ration because strand is basically a greedy man who cons and takes without much regard to anyone else.

so if anyone is interested in her videos here is a link to her page. I like her videos because she stays pretty much positive (even when talking about bits she did not care for).
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MegStansfield

• Like Like x 1