Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Nice things about Just in Case

Discussion in 'Episode 406 - Just in Case' started by Sharpie61, May 20, 2018.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Positive reactions only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

The ending has restored my faith after last week’s episode. Naomi as the head Vulture and John Dorie getting shot! I guess she was so surprised and shocked in seeing John. Guess she actually does have feelings for him and all that was real. But the Vulture affiliation, guess that began after leaving John? Was everything she spoke about Rose and the FEMA camp real or did she help get that place overrun?

3. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Victor really impressed me this episode. Watching him go from a self-centered cynic, to a man who risked his life to save Naomi, and who believed fresh starts are indeed possible, was terrific. :D

• Like Like x 3
  4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I really really enjoyed this episode.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Good episode tonight. I think her FEMA story is real. She fell down with grief when she saw the finger paintings. I think she didn't join the vultures until after the "BEFORE" scenes. After she was living with Madison for awhile. I think the philosophy she chose was "every place goes to shit after awhile, so why bother getting to know good people and then losing them? Instead, join the people who profit off everything eventually going to shit. Taking the cowards way so she no longer has to get close to good people she bonds with. Just live with assholes"

Having said that, the story of a little girl turning and decimating an entire camp of dozens of 'very well prepared' people makes just about zero sense [although I believe its the truth]. It makes no sense with slow walking zombies that take hours to die after a bite, and up to hours to turn after death. The first time she bit someone, even if they were all sleeping, there would be enough noise to wake the others up. Even if this well prepared group had no one stay up overnight on watch. :p

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

It was a great episode. I loved the way it ended had me on the edge of my seat. I can't take this show.. in a good way.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Rapscallion

I agree, Neuro. Naomi might have thought, "We won today, but we'll lose tomorrow" and she sought out the Vultures, which led to the destruction of the baseball stadium and Madison's disappearance (no conformation that Madison is actually dead yet).

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

I'm still on the fence about Madison

9. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Alicia’s view was that things went bad and Naomi didn’t make it out...so maybe at some point Naomi joined them out of survival because madison’s group took off thinking she was dead, and she felt it was her only option? Being on the road like that with her own vehicle always gives her the option to leave, too.

Gah. I need to know what happened lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I don't think Naomi joined the Vultures until after the stadium fell. She probably grabbed the vehicle that Madison asked Alicia to set up for their escape, and it's part of what drove Alicia so crazy when she saw her driving it to the race track. I think it was Strand who said, "How'd you get the Land Rover."

• Like Like x 3
  11. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I was thinking about that Land Rover too, and how Madison asking Alicia to pack it up must come into play later. I agree, and think Naomi only joined the vultures after things went south...I don't think she left the group to join them when everything was calm. But hey, you never know.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

"It's not what you think!" is becoming Naomi's go to phrase when people find her in a functional vehicle. :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

My guess is that Naomi taking the Land Rover put Madison in jeopardy (taking away her escape plan and leaving her for the dead) and she died (?) because of it.... Or at least Alicia thinks she died. I don't remember anybody shooting on sight in this universe (not even for Negan) so Naomi must have been responsible for Madison's "death"...

14. Rapscallion

Madison told Alicia to load that vehicle with arms and supplies, and not tell anyone. I think Alicia either ignored her mother's instructions and asked Naomi for help, or Naomi stumbled on Alicia loading up the vehicle and offered to help.

Either way, Naomi stole the vehicle and Alicia sees her as a traitor.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1