Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Nicholas + gun = finale major character death?

Discussion in 'Episode 515 - Try' started by H5N1, Mar 23, 2015.

1. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Yeah It could be Andrew as the special guest with a Carol death in the finale..

2. ancor288

ancor288 Member

I think it might be a combination of people...For starters, I think Glenn's crying can be for TARA who probably dies because of Pete's refusal to help her. From the promo he isn't going to like being around anyone from Rick's group. Then from ASZ Nicholas and probably Deanna might die as well (even her husband is fair game right now)...

But everyone has really good points and for me, anyone is fair game at this point.

3. Ames25

Ames25 Member

This.

4. Ames25

Ames25 Member

I don't think so. I think I remember seeing an article from the producers saying that they hated the effort and time and money it took into getting rid of Hershel's leg. I think I remember them saying if they could, they would avoid this part of the comic. It would definitely be a lot harder than getting rid of a leg, which you can hide behind benches and under tables.

5. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Not Joe's gun. Joe had that 1911 he put to Rick's head in 416. The blender gun is a Glock.

i don't think they'd do Carl's eye this soon. That has to be in No Way Out. If I'm wrong, though... That's fine. Because if Carl doesn't get shot in No Way Out, I'd put money on Judith dying in it. Which will make myself and [MENTION=25512]jwcoombs[/MENTION] be like

[​IMG]

6. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I know we had a whole thread about that gun. I'll have to refer back to it (if I can find it)

7. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

These are the most popular suggestions from the blender pistol thread. lol
    http://www.walkingdeadforums.com/forum/f472/blender-pistol-104242-4.html

8. HondaS2kXD

9. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

10. Judiths_Nanny

Judiths_Nanny New Member

Oh no!! Judith can't die on my watch... I would be a horrible nanny:(

Well Judith is up wanting some of Carol's cookies and milk.. Little a$$ kicker is enjoying ASZ. Hope she makes it out alive on Sunday... This girl could be a real walker killer by age 5. I have caught Carol in the nursery showing her how to handle a knife. Little thing keeps wanting to put it in her mouth. She has grabbed it from Carol a couple of times and thrown it across the room. She has landed a few good licks on the crib... She has potential.

I have been a long time Lurker just joined a couple of days ago. Enjoy reading all the comments.

11. the walking jet

so everything is pointing to the second biggest coward on the show apparently killing a main character??

yeah that's not sucky..

12. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

Maggie can't die until she has Hershel Jr

13. miltk

miltk Member

of course the first thing you think of is glenn, but that's way too obvious.

it'll be maggie,,,and it may ultimately be an "accident" in a situation initiated by nicky. for a main character to die as a direct result of being killed by an asz'er when the asz'ers are all wimps is a little to hard to digest. the writers, imo, don't think that way.

#53 miltk, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
  14. ellisfella

ellisfella Member

I think it'll be Maggie as well, just because it was Glen who saved Nichol-arse's life.

15. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

I would need Kleenex if they killed father gabriel because i will be crying tears of joy

16. LMT

LMT Member

^ This. Oh sooooo this!!

17. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

When would Nick'the dick' have had time to notice Rick hiding the pistol and then be back at the main gate, in time to admit our group into ASZ?
    Perhaps his lover Aiden originally got hold of it and they hid the piece together, later???

#57 firstfooter, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
  18. HondaS2kXD

how far have you read in the comics?

Tbh I think Nicholas will give the gun to Pete, who will try to kill Rick, but will miss Rick and hit Deanna or Reg. Rick will knock the gun from Pete's hand and then punch him in the head hard enough to put him on the ground. Rick will draw his gun and aim it at Pete, but will hesitate, knowing that the community might exile them if he pulls the trigger. Or so he thinks. "Do it." Rick looks behind him to see Deanna holding her dying husband. She nods and speaks again: "do it." Rick turns back to Pete, pulls the hammer back on his gun, and fires, killing Pete.

19. the walking jet

about to start volume 8..

20. bluesfan

bluesfan Active Member

I think Deanna sees through 'Nick the Dick' and 'Porch Dick's' stories and exiles them, or at list Nick. Nick shoots Deanna before being exiled with Rick's gun, blaming Rick.