Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Nicholas + gun = finale major character death?

Discussion in 'Episode 515 - Try' started by H5N1, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Eh, I still think Nick is too much of a pansy to actually pull off killing one of the leads. More likely the shoots AT one of them, possibly even hitting and wounding them, but then gets shot and killed himself.

2. Morgotha

I can't see Pete flat out refusing to treat people. If he does, what's the point of keeping him?

3. ancor288

ancor288 Member

He hates Rick, he hates that Rick has come into his life and since TARA is part of Rick's group, she's as good as gone as far as Pete is concern. That's what I think might happen, but who knows.

4. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

That's interesting. Tara is certainly someone that Glenn would cry over. Probably the person that he's closest to apart from Maggie. I hope Tara doesn't die though. Damn...I don't want any of the group to die but I know that eventually most of them will.

5. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

He could surely uses his skills as a bargaining chip....try to make Deanna choose...either Rick or him? Deanna has the "greater good" mindset, she seems willing to overlook misdeeds if it means she can keep a valuable asset. Even Aaron praised him to Noah. Hope fully someone kills Pete. And Jessie. Honestly I'm not overly fond of anyone in Alexandria, save Tobin. At least he acknowledged who he was and what he is and isn't capable of. But yeah, Pete just flat out refusing to treat people with no ultimatum seems pointless. Did I mention I hope somebody kills Pete?..And Jessie...

6. ancor288

ancor288 Member

The ultimatum would be Pete asking Deanna to kick Rick and his group out. In the promo with Carol, he has already refused to treat TARA as far as the conversation went. So, I do believe that he is refusing to help her because she is part of Rick's group and he hates him. So, we can possible conclude that if he isn't forced to help her, that Tara will probably die.

7. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I missed that ( Tara) in the promo, but like [MENTION=3655]Morgotha[/MENTION] said, if he continues to refuse to treat people, he renders himself useless. It would be a stupid move. If Tara dies, I hope someone kills Pete. And Jessie.

8. Morgotha

I definitely could see it if Deanna threatened to exile Pete that Pete would counter with, "I'll just let people die if you don't let me..." However, he's going to be in for a rude awakening when he finds out people like Carol just don't care about the consequences (of not having a doctor anymore) and would rather get rid of him. I just don't see him blue skying a threat like that, it would have to be under some serious pressure. And even then, to me if he makes that threat it would be because he couldn't control his anger. The better thing for him to do would be to call her bluff and say, "yeah, you're right, I love Jessie, but sometimes the pressure of my job is just too much, and I take it out on her. It would be better for the community if I just left, because I know I can't stay here and be without her. I'll leave tomorrow after I gather my stuff I'll need for the outside."

What would Deanna do then? Watch their only doctor and surgeon walk, or back-track? If she does, Pete could do whatever he wanted - until another doc shows up.

9. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

Nah, Enid saw Rick hide it. She was following them during their initial approach to ASZ. She then mentioned it in casual conversation while hanging with Mikey and Ron. Mikey went home, and mentioned to his dad, Nicholas and Nicholas being the panicky coward her is; immediately went out and dug it up so he could have it and Rick couldn't.

10. jwcoombs

I'm guessing that Nicholas, who is gunning to Glenn because he knows too much actually manage to shoot Glenn, in the shoulder or something. Then, Glenn is able to disarm him and gain the upper hand; pinning him down and putting the gun to his head, ready to take his life. But, that's when Glenn's humanity ultimately wins out. Glenn has never killed; and was always the first to defend and save a life, and the first to talk Rick out of killing. So he spare Nick's life; and this makes Nick finally see the error of his ways. Starting him on his road to redemption and eventually becoming a valued member of the community.

11. DOTM

DOTM New Member

This is my first post. Boy am I nervous. English is not my first language, so... have some patience about that.

Anyway, I don't think that Nicholas carrying Rick's gun points towards a major character death. I think that someone from the group is gonna kill
    and then Nicholas is gonna shoot

12. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Quick question for firearms experts: What type of gun was Rick waving around at the end of the episode?

13. deadkill

deadkill Member

Not a gun nut but I would say a 32 or a 22.

14. jwcoombs

Colt Detective Special snub nose, chambered in .38SPL

15. DaltonioSpidey

DaltonioSpidey Well-Known Member

Just wanted to thank you guys for this thread because I've been wondering what the hell the "J" stood for this whole time and Joe didn't cross my mind even once. At least I know finally, lol.

Anyways, I'm pretty worried about Maggie. I hope I'm wrong but you never know. :(