Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Nick and his boring girlfriend should have died

Discussion in 'Episode 215 - North' started by Rickshair, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

And Chris should have lived. WHY build this character up, and then kill him off?

Stoopid!

Unless he is not dead.

2. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

And in case they are dead too!

3. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

4. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

I think Chris is almost universally the least liked character on this show. I'd even say that he's the flat out most hated character. A lot of people couldn't stand him. Nick is generally one of the more popular characters. Personally I'm kind of glad that Chris is gone. I've gotta say though, his death was rather unceremonious. We don't know what's gonna happen with Nick and Luciana yet, but she got shot. She might end up dying. I kind of doubt it though.

5. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

The names "Chris" and "Nick" were close enough together in your paragraph that my brain computed your sentence to say that Nick is almost universally the least liked character on the show.

I was fixing to riot. :p

6. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Chris entire purpose was to get killed in a way that made travis feel responsible and 'wake up' to the ZA.

7. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

No!! Luciana is too hot to be killed yet.

8. Balthazars

Balthazars Member

I agree. I was glad they left mexico

I hope in the new series they can have the revamp that is sorely needed. They should get it.....Travis, Madison, Nick and Alicia are the core....with Ophelia acceptable.....I really hope the pointless Stroud and old man don't come back and that they make the series more like TWD........the second half of series 2 showed real promise in that regard it made the first series and a half which were error prone in script, acting and fight choreography.......worth it!