Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Nick and luciana....spoiler if you havent seen 211

Discussion in 'Episode 211 - Pablo & Jessica' started by Chibears319, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Chibears319

Chibears319 New Member

SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED 211!!

Ok. Is it just me or does anybody else think that Nick and Luciana have no chemistry? I don't know if it is becasue I just love nick:zombies_cuinlove: or if I really don't see or feel any chemistry between the two. Any thoughts???

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Its still early. Luciana is a strong willed woman, and I can see her being attracted to Nick for the way he stood up to the the gang and got extra water, and for how he managed to survive alone with the dead. I agree they are kind of opposites in a way, but I guess opposites would attract at no greater time than in a ZA ;)

3. Neuropyramidal

I wonder if Luciana, now that she is becoming close to Nick and just lost her last connection to the old world, will admit to Nick that Alejandro's bite isn't real.

4. mishone

mishone Member

I hope to hell not. I hope Luciano has better sense than to hook up with an addict, especially the heartless bastard Nick. Nick was my least favorite character in the beggining, but now he is on my die next list. Nick's love is reserved for himself and his drugs, nothing else. He left his sister and mother behind and does not give a a flying f**k what happens to them.

5. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

*cry* how can anyone say anything bad about Nick.

[​IMG]

6. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

Nick was the one 'left behind' . I saw the Nick/Luciana ship sailing from the get-go . Does not portend well for Luciana's longevity, I fear .

7. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

It will be okay....I am here for you
    [​IMG]

8. PepperAnn

Sigh thank you. *wipes nose on your shoulder*

:p

9. Neuropyramidal

They really left each other behind. Nick walked away from the compound in his way, and Madison/Strand drove away in their way. They both had different philosophies, and left each other. Sure, Nick's philosophy was the crazy one, and Madison did look for him later, but they still parted ways mutually.

10. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Dude, did you even watch the episode? He's using his "limited but very specific skill set" to help the colony, not to get high. I'd call that growth for any character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. PepperAnn

Yeah I was a little lost on that statement as well.

Not sure why he's heartless. That look on his face as he watched the mourning little adorable kid as she was crying....pretty heartfelt. His remorse for screwing up the cartel trade....and wanting to make up for it to protect La Colonia....seemed to come straight from the heart.

Not sure why he's selfish. I can't think of one thing he's done recently that was for his own selfish love for himself. Aside from occasionally looking for stray drugs, but it's been a while.

Not sure why his only love is for his drugs......that he hasn't done in how long now......and had access to MOUNDS of them this episode....and didn't touch one other than to cut them.......to help.....................................others.

12. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Exactement, as the French would say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

I really didn't think they were going to go that direction with them. I agree that it doesn't feel like there's any chemistry there. I thought they were going to develop an actual friendship, but romance feels forced to me.

14. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

do they really need that much chemistry? we all have needs and need to bone. Both probably haven't gotten laid in months. Not many to choose from. Makes perfect sense to me since they are both attractive people.

Everyone is going to be 1000 times less picky in a ZA.

15. Znuts

Znuts Member

I think Luciana doesn't show much emotion, so it's hard to get a read on what she's thinking from time to time, but I can totally buy into her having feelings for Nick. I'm kind of excited to see where this goes. They could end up being like Glenn and Maggie on the main cast, or one or both of them could be killed off.

16. BlackLightning

Luciana is just a hard character to read.

But I can buy the fact that she has a thing for Nick. If he would just cut his hair, he'd be really good looking.

17. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I would settle for having him run a comb through his hair. While I adore Frank/Nick I do wish his hair did not always look so tangled and matted.

18. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Agree--no chemistry. She seems too old (meaning maturity wise, not chron-age wise, for him. He's cleaned up nicely but its too soon to trust. She doesn't know his history. That said, partners must be terribly hard to come by in the ZA and no other ones have been presented for him or for her. My guess is that she's now on the writers' chop-chop list because what could derail Nick now, more than her death? And they haven't killed anybody significant in quite a while (just disappeared them).

19. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

I love that somebody other than me keeps a die next list. I've done it since TWD started. I agree with you about Nick's character. Forget all his disgusting, sneaky addict behavior. When Nick abandoned his sister and mother -- during a crisis no less -- that was his refusal to help protect his mother and sister in one of the most extreme eras of risk one could imagine. How do you square that with a good man? I could hypothesize, and have, reasons why he did it. But regardless of his personal reasons and need, when he left his sister and mother behind, that was a refusal of a young man to protect his mother and sister. Neither of them had ever done anything other than support him to the hilt. Recall Alicia cleaning up his vomit and maybe worse, obviously not for the first time, when he was in heroin withdrawals at the beginning of the ZA; his mother stealing drugs from the high school; Travis and his mother saving him from Calvin and on & on). Worse yet, Nick was relatively clean when he decided to abandon them to their fate as the fires destroying the vineyards burned behind them.

I don't get the likeability of Nick. Yeah, he's superficially charming and more so as he cleans up. But -- he's #2 on my die list. (Chris is # 1 and that's not very fair since he's what -only 15 or 16 -- but he seems irredeemable, too entranced with being violent. )

20. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

No -- Strand had to forcibly drag Madison into the truck as "infected" were on the verge of swarming it. Nothing was mutual about it.