Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Nick Clark

Discussion in 'Fear The Walking Dead Season 1' started by Eternal, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Eternal

Eternal Member

I.E: Best character in this prequel so far. Pretty sure I'm only continuing to watch FTWD for him at this point. I know it was only the first episode, but his scenes were honestly the ones I looked most forward to. I am waiting eagerly to see what happens with him next. Who knows, I'm still fairly optimistic about the show overall, but Nick is the highlight I think.

Does anyone else here like Nick so far? ^-^

#1 Eternal, Aug 25, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  2. John

John Member

Yeah, exceptional acting job so far.

3. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Nick Clark is a stone cold retard, but I like the actor...very interesting... Nick is the only character that stood out in a very generic cast.. He commanded your attention every time he was in a scene....like Burnthal did with Shane.

4. Busted Flipflop

Nick is an incredibly interesting and complex character and I think they might be setting him up to be a hero in this show. Nick is the "insane" (his definition) drug addict turned into a clean, solid, hero. Perhaps the idea behind his character is that sanity emerges out of this insane zombie apocalypse. I don't know if that is the direction the writers have but if they do it would be pretty compelling. So far I really like seeing Nick struggling and seeing things from his point of view. I find myself rooting for him. Will he emerge as a hero? Its a good character.

As for the actor playing Nick, I think he's incredible. He really stands out as an actor.

5. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

He reminds me of Tom Riddle.

6. a.t.a.k.i.t.h

a.t.a.k.i.t.h Member

Another hero waking up in a hospital

7. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think he will drop his dependent, addict personality pretty quick, and become one of the more competent characters. It will be interesting to see how he handles the next few episodes, trying to stay clean. I'm also eager to see how he blends in with the Salazars.

8. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

I think it'll be too by the numbers if he straitens up completely and becomes a competent member of whatever group forms. I think his character would be more plausible and stand out more if he is more on the fringes. He should be occasionally careless and bit of a screwup. However, he should also be a bit more "street smart" and come up with more out of the box type solutions.

9. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Bah ha ha.....

[​IMG]

10. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Nick is the Daryl derivative , a troubled "bad boy" riddled with angst who can arise to the occasion to handle walkers when necessary.

11. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

Yeah...he looks like Jonny Depp, but he's got the Dale eye-thing going on, too.

12. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Ha ha ha.....oh my gosh HE DOES!!!!

13. Steppin' Razor

I got what I asked for... I wanted to see how an addict would fare in the apocalypse, and now we get a main character who is a dope fiend! Awesome! I can't wait to see more of him honestly, haha.

14. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Now I can't unsee it.

15. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I thought he played a junkie VERY well. Especially the scene with the nurse where he charmed her into helping him, and then took advantage of the situation, and stole the old man's stuff without a second thought and bailed.

16. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that Nick will be the first Clark to die. Why? Just because.

17. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Nah, the kids love him too much.. He is a pretty good actor and seems the most believable of any cast member... But someone needs to die before season 1 ends..

18. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

I like the actor and his character. It looks like he will be resourceful at critical moments but a drain at other times which could make him very interesting. Next to Tobias he is the most interesting character. Nick also gets a 10 out of 10 on the throw up scale with the projectile vomit splashing back in his face and choking him, gives a new meaning to the term keep your head down. This is petty but I cannot figure out what type of shirt he was wearing when we first saw him.

19. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

Nick was first wearing a blouse of Gloria's. Why she tried to eat him.

20. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

More than likely he'll survive. At this time he's the only one I actually like because the actor is pretty good. But I'm still picking him as the first one to go. Madison is going to be the central character. I also think when this show ends around season 5 possibly 6 they will all have been killed. I don't see this group living long enough to see the rebuilding of society. We get that with TWD. With FTWD I think we'll get to see shit go horribly wrong for the main cast beyond what we've seen go wrong for the cast of TWD.