Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Nick -- Frank Dillane's arrest

Discussion in 'Episode 207 - Shiva' started by _Luna, May 27, 2016.

1. _Luna

_Luna New Member

I am wondering what AMC and TPTB are going to do about this, and how it might affect the return of his character.

As he ran toward the herd of "infected," I'm like okay, he is the hands-down fan favorite, he is obviously going to come around and rejoin the group as the strong character he was.

I still think this is true; TPTB know he is part of the reason a large chunk of the audience watches the show, as one of their issues is viewers failing to find any other "likeable" characters.

Thoughts? Have they filmed the second half of Season 2 yet, or no?

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

It will mean nothing. This is a parking ticket in showbiz. The back half of season 2 is already done, and some of Season 3 is already written.

3. Poppy

Poppy Member

I hate to be one to judge, even high profile proceedings, because I know that I'll never have all the facts.

BUT... according to the story that we were given, it seems that he walked through a security check point without permission, threw a punch and was "citizen arrested" by a security guard.

:zombies_rolleyes:
    time to get a grip on reality, it seems to me.

4. Guitarman23

Guitarman23 Member

Then Don't.

To the OP, I agree with Neuro, this seems like a minor dust up that will have absolutely no bearing on the show. As we all know, actors get into all sorts of trouble when on location filming a movie and it usually never amounts to anything. The only way I can see this possibly impacting the show is if this is an indication of a deeper problem, like a drug or alcohol problem that Nick has where he would have to go into rehab or something. Apart from that, I see this as a non-issue for the show.

#4 Guitarman23, May 27, 2016
    Last edited: May 27, 2016
  5. Poppy

Poppy Member

... and that wouldn't be a reason to get a grip on reality?
    geez :zombies_confused:

6. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Nothing will happen with his job. Seth Gilliam was arrested for DUI while filming TWD. And look at his progression. From most hated wimp to up and coming badass. There is probably more to the story then has been reported and I sincerely doubt that 90% of what was reported was accurate. Whatever it is, unless there is a moral issue involved that will hurt the show, his job is safe.

7. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Right, he's just going to hire some high dollar attorney who will basically get him a sweet deal, might have to go talk to high school students about how bad things will affect your future yadda yadda yadda but I don't see any significant (if any) jail time. Which it's probably his first offense, they don't hang most people for that.

8. Zombiekaaner

Zombiekaaner Member

It seems to have been pretty minor compared to the incident that Chad Coleman (Tyreese) had on the New York City subway....

In case your curious heres a You Tube of it. Be warned, the language is NSFW. He seems to be having quite the tantrum... LOL

[video=youtube;0VkqtA1p6Mo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VkqtA1p6Mo[/video]

9. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member