Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Nicky "Thumbs" Clark or Pick your Favorite Death?

Discussion in 'Episode 215 - North' started by EZD, Oct 3, 2016.

1. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Well Nick sure took matters into his own hands last night!:shining:

I loved that one but which was your favorite scene of carnage in the Finale?:hatchet:

The Hole Saw through the head tempered with the tiniest blade to the brain was a close second for me and the Travis old school beating was pretty good too but Nick and the Brain Massage was my clear pick!
    The Face and Finger eating in that same scene only added to it too!

What a Night for the Show,eh!

Good Times.:zombies_shocked:

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

While both Nicky "Thumbs" Clarke and saw in the head were epic kills I must choose between the two.

I am going with the saw to the brain kill - that was so SO very cringe worthy!

3. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

Hard to decide...Nick's thumb kill was horrific and gross, along with the guy's nose being bitten off, both shocking. But in terms of satisfaction, Travis beating those 2 guys to death is the winner.
    Didn't the nose guy and the finger lady sacrifice themselves to the dead afterwards?? I got interrupted several times so I know I missed a few things..?

4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

LMAO at "Nick and the Brain Massage"

Hands down that one takes it for me.

5. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

It was so tense when Madison, Travis and Alicia were being held at gunpoint by the hotel survivors - I thought that either Madison or Alicia were going to get shot in payback for what Travis did. Alicia was just savage though, going in with the knife like that.

6. Nikoranui

Nikoranui New Member

Madison stabbing Walker-Brandon was pretty good, if only because we got to see him die twice!

7. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Yeah nose guy and finger lady were shown to be sacrificed to the wall. Poor them. Shitty way to go lol.

And my favorite kills were Brandon and Derek. Satisfying to watch. Only good thing Travis did this season. He's next on my hit list lol.