Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

No Farm Animals at Terminus; Yet Abundance of Meat

Discussion in 'Episode 416 - A' started by FutureApocalyps, Apr 18, 2014.

1. FutureApocalyps

..and large pieces of meat at that. This is why I believe the Termites are cannibals. Where are they finding all of those animals to slaughter? Plus, the meat is not chicken. Large pieces of red meat.

Also, it looked like there was a finger on the plate Rick knocked out of the guys hand who was giving Carl a plate. I stilled the frame and looked several times. Now it could be an angle issue, but it looks like a finger to me and the Director made an effort to zoom in on the plate. Go back and re-watch it.

2. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

Terminus are ordering them from Apocalypse Shopper.com

3. The Wolf

The Wolf Well-Known Member

Yeah, this has been talked about on previous threads since TWD finale, where are all the cattle at, WHERES THE BEEF coming from, that's the big question, nobody knows yet, that's the answer so that's why people are talking about cannibals.
    Supposively theirs cannibals in the comics and theirs also hunters, whoever they are I don't know.

#3 The Wolf, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
  4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Until I read this thread, I never thought about the idea of them being cannibals, nor had I seen anyone else put this theory forward.

5. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

you aren't the only one...

[video=youtube;L0IRXl985gI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0IRXl985gI[/video]

6. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

Is this going to be the big issue for seven months?

7. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Plus...

[video=youtube;y_oem9BqUTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_oem9BqUTI[/video]

Parts is parts. Shut up and eat!

8. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Private Parts! Sidekick to General Haberdashery.

9. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

so, are you Captain Obvious, or his sidekick, corporal no shit?

10. Geek Walker

Geek Walker Member

With the limited amount we've seen from Terminus, I wouldn't draw the cannibal conclusion from that alone.

11. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Absolutely! It is possible that the people who live there were asylum inmates, and are not cannibals. Without eating people thrown in there, this is the only thing left I can imagine, what with all the cleaned skeletons and herding people into box cars at gun point after making up signs pointing random strangers to their front door. The whole thing just reeks of planning by an unstable mind, with little foothold in reality.

Although I would understand why Rick and his group were herded into the container, if not for the counterpoint that Glen's group seemed more than compliant and at ease going into Terminus. So until they show us how that came about, I don't think there is any scenario that would not land a visitor in a train car.

12. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Me either. It's such a unique theory. I never imagined it before.

In seriousness we haven't even seen most of Terminus so it's not proof even if likely.

Being conservative i'd say i've read this theory 500,000 times since S4 started. It's going to be a problem. They could have at least killed someone off so people would be distracted for awhile.

#12 legendx66, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
  13. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

expect nothing less than this during the off season. The Subreddit and FB pages are even worse.

14. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

If they can keep people meat alive and in a box car until it is needed they can keep bovine meat alive in a box car until it is needed. Or in part of that building. It might actually be the smart thing to do in a world full of zombies.

No I don't think they are keeping cows in box cars. - Just playing along because I'm bored, lol.

15. FutureApocalyps

Lol!!! Smart arse! :zombies_lol:

16. FutureApocalyps

Great points, but perhaps the obvious is what's caused so much discussion. It seems too obvious that the Termites are really cannibals, so many are convinced they are not.

17. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Then the writers have done their due diligence to the majority of the viewers. No one should know exactly what is going on, even comic readers, mixing it up like this and throwing us a curve ball now and then is perfection. They did make a point to leave enough clues to, at the very least, leave people with enough to chew on without dissecting the situation entirely. There is enough evidence to assume cannibalism, but not enough to prove it in court.

That was the discussion I had with a friend just yesterday...

He has refused to read the comic, because he does not want to be spoiled in the show. My response? They keep it close enough to the comic so readers get to roar when they see their favorite scene playing out in vivid color and motion, while leaving you fairly in the dark as to where you are going. For example, I explained, I am pretty sure the folks in terminus are cannibals based off of a few clues I did get, but since these folks are like nothing like the hunters, I have no certainty as to where this situation is going, or how the hell they will get out of it as this situation never presented itself in print. It is all a big ?

18. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

I know. Been around this forum for a while.

19. Sadie Dixon

Sadie Dixon Active Member

They could be there somewhere. We've literally only seen a small part of terminus. But I'm thinking they're cannibals...a little to obvious though, no? Or maybe it's just obvious to us.

20. TyberiusFox

TyberiusFox Well-Known Member

I agree with you and a lot of other posters here. It's not like we got the nickle tour before the episode was over... we just don't know. We got a very small glimpse, that's all.

#20 TyberiusFox, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2014