Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

no more hardcore free for all

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Off-Topic' started by coopseavens32, Dec 8, 2012.

?

Would you like HC FFA to come back

Poll closed Dec 28, 2012.
  1. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coopseavens32

coopseavens32 New Member

according to treyarch there were'nt enough people playing HC FFA to justify the playlist which is bull@#$

Since the game came out its the only game type I can play successfully with out a bunch of lag and actually kill people without having to get shot in the back while im emptying a hole clip in someone else

HC FFA is how I rank my weopons up and get the achievements I need to unlock camos faster. In regular core modes a head shot is a full clip to someones face and then pray you get a headshot credit if some one does'nt shoot you in the back first

Im a loner and because of my work sched its hard for me to play with my team of friends so i play HC FFA cause I hate playing on a team with random people against a full party

2. MadCaptainCrunch

MadCaptainCrunch Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.