Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

No! Not Penny!

Discussion in 'Episode 308 - Made To Suffer' started by Sophia/MadisonFan1, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Sophia/MadisonFan1

Penny was my favorite character on the show since my mostly favorite are two pretty, cute walkers - little girl and Sophia died. I wasn't happy that Penny got killed off. Poor little girls. I felt sorry for her daddy, the Governor's loss. I'm extremely glad to see Kyile Szymanski (Penny) first meeting Addy Miller (the little girl from S1) and Madison Lintz at a panel!

2. GovernorsGal

GovernorsGal New Member

I'm shocked this isn't being talked about. Even more since the loss of his daughter was a major blow to his emotional state and stability as a person. The scene where he is holding her and brushing her hair, despite her being a walker, was rather touching in an odd way because it's his daughter and despite her state and loss of humanity, he wasn't giving up or letting go. That was the entire point of Milton and it was fantastic. Even with glass painfully lodged in his eye, all he cared about was weeping over the final and actual loss of his child. It broke my heart watching him suffer through that. People paint him out to be some sadistic bastard, but in reality the blame still fuses right back to Michonne and Rick's group. The situation could have been handled differently and without loss.

3. Driver

Driver Well-Known Member

While I side with the prison in this, and think they handled it the best way they could with what they knew, I don't hate Philip for wanting revenge for his little girl, Rick would do the same if it had been Carl. That being said, I do think The Governor is A bit of A sadistic bastard after what he did to Maggie.