Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

No walkers at Terminus, why?

Discussion in 'Episode 416 - A' started by The Wolf, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Tepig003

Tepig003 Member

1.) They could of had traps like the governor (Big holes in the ground)

2.) Walkers are attracted by sight and sound, and there are a lot of trees close to terminus, also there are kind of hiding.

3.) There might not be a lot of walkers near terminus that day

2. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Well after watching Walker University, I heard Greg Nicotero mention there's going to be a ton of walkers in the first episode of season 5. I think he might be hinting at the mega herd. So bye bye Terminus :Grin:

3. Ryan Point

Ryan Point Member

The electrical thing sounds plausible but far fetched to me... We know they are cannibals from the statements given on the talking dead summer special. The patrols I don't think were any good because when rick and the gang showed up Gareth was like "oh I see so and so is on patrol again" meaning they have little faith in the patrols.. I'm for the idea of maybe this is only their trap and not their home... It makes sense because it gives them a place to escape to if some bad people come and destroy the terminal. As for the army guys not having a back up plan... Most geniuses aren't very people savvy. People who excel in book smarts tend to lack in street smarts... And in all fairness the army guy who's playing body guard (sorry names escape me right now I'm at work and it's very late/early lol) he hasn't done much but what the smart guy has told him to do. Just my $.02

Ryan

4. twinsmommy31

twinsmommy31 New Member

I feel we haven't really seen much of Terminus to tell how often or if walkers frequent it. It does look like the people at Terminus stay of out sight. It did seem very quiet around the compound. Time is soon going to tell the true story of Terminus. I am sure there will be a fair share of walkers and bad people to worry about.