Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

No Way You're Getting Out of Rating The Damn Thing

Discussion in 'Episode 609 - No Way Out' started by Neuropyramidal, Feb 9, 2016.

?

Rate the fool.

1. 10

81 vote(s)
    65.3%
  2. 9

27 vote(s)
    21.8%
  3. 8

8 vote(s)
    6.5%
  4. 7

2 vote(s)
    1.6%
  5. 6

3 vote(s)
    2.4%
  6. 5

2 vote(s)
    1.6%
  7. 4

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Worse than the time firefighters had to use a spatula to pry me out of the tub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Shane357

Shane357 Active Member

I thought about that. Judging from everything since they found out about Alexandria, these people have zero experience with zombies and have been holed up in there since the initial outbreak. They would have way less experience than Rick, Carol, or even Sophia.

2. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

This is the first time I've given an episode a 10, but this was a really strong return for TWD. I couldn't take my eyes off of the screen from start to finish; we got so much accomplished in this episode whilst still being 100% captivated. Probably one of my favourite episodes from the entire series.

3. Nachtbringer

Nachtbringer Member

That's what I ment. Those Alexandrians had no battle experience, they were rookies.
    Can you imagine that Camp Atlanta would have been able to take out 300+ walkers?
    [​IMG]

Camp Atlanta had only to fight against ~20 walkers and they had a lot of losses.
    But Alexandrians seems to went Super Saiyan mode.

If they don't show next episode how most Alexandrians are dead its ridiculous.
    That's inconsistent story writing.

#63 Nachtbringer, Feb 17, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  4. AAG331

AAG331 Member

Not really. The Alexandrians went through A LOT of sh*t by this point.

5. forest

forest New Member

I give it a 9. The whole episode was really compelling. Could be a 10 but I don´t like the silly scene when Glenn was saved. I like his character very much but this scene was redundant. I´m happy that Jessie and her sons are dead. I never thought that she and Rick made a good couple.

6. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

Well they didn't actually kill all 300 walkers. Most of them got distracted by the lake of fire and Abe and Sasha gunned down quite a few as well, so it's not like they took on the whole herd and won. I'm curious too if there will be bites/deaths in the aftermath next episode.

7. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

I 'hand' out a Spinal Tap 11 ! Nibble on THAT. Right up there with "No Sanctuary" for action and "The Grove" for drama.

8. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

I like Abraham a lot. One of my gripes about S6, up until the last 2 episodes, was that he was benched. So happy to see him in action again. I hope they don't kill him anything soon.

9. Zombiebaby

Zombiebaby Member

I did like the moment Rick went into Morgan Clear mode right after delivering Carl to the doctor.

10. LMT

LMT Member

BEYOND epic!! Faaaar beyond!!!

11. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

8 for me. The way Daryl dealt with the bikers was a little too neat, Glenn surviving miraculously again (!!!) and nobody hurt during the final mass herd fight was unbelievable. I think we should have lost a few more there. But the non stop action was gripping to watch - I loved how Rick went crazy after delivering Carl and how the Alexandrians/Rick's group rose up to fight. Thought they did Carl's eye scene very well too!

12. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

Great episode. I liked, how Denise, Gabriel and Eugene finally found their spirit. They all had great scenes. And I don't mind, that apart from the family noone else died. I guess tehre will be enough deaths to come and I really like the surviving Alexandrians (most of them).
    And it's great to see, that Rick found some hope again, he was becoming very detached and unreasonable.

13. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

Gave out a 9.

It does not happen often at all.

So satisfied I got to see Sam and his stupid family become toast.
    Loved Carol and Michonne getting in on the action
    Great to see a comic reference with Carl and his eye - was wondering if they would do it
    Nice to see Rick get a bit emotional again.

14. jdawg011

jdawg011 Member

Only lost a point for me because of the silly artsy fartsy camera stuff when dumb dumb kid got him and his mom and brother killed.

15. OneCuteSmile

OneCuteSmile New Member

Every second of this episode was brilliant! It's my absolute number one. The show put a couple of comic scenes in it. Which fit in perfectly. I found this episode had my feelings all mixed up. I was weeping then jumping for joy. It was such a proud moment to see them all working together as one. These are my two favorite scenes. I'm assuming I don't need to put spoilers bar on them because it's already past. If I do, please let me know! :)

This is when the weeping heavy started..
    [​IMG]

This was the point where I was jumping for joy. I started yelling at tv screen "Omg **** yeah guys. Kill all those motherdicks!"
    [​IMG]

#75 OneCuteSmile, Jun 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2016