Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Noah... Wtf bruh???

Discussion in 'Episode 509 - What Happened and What's Going On' started by JayDee, Feb 13, 2015.

1. JayDee

JayDee Member

I'm still trying to find out how and why the hell did Noah end up at a separate house and pinned against the porch railing and 2 walkers when he was supposed to be getting help from the others?

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Sometimes walkers make your plans change.

3. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Because the show likes to make characters wind up in stupid places under stupid circumstances

4. JayDee

JayDee Member

lol In that moment I thought "I think they killed off the wrong person." I would've kicked Noah's ass after freeing him for being trapped so far away. I did a major face palm when I saw him there

5. J K

J K Member

He has a habit of being attacked by inanimate objects. The first episode he was in that bookshelf just leapt out and tackled him.

I have no idea how this clumsy little **** wad has survived to this point, he literally trips, falls, gets pinned or hurt by everything, it's ridiculous. The most useless and annoying character to this date.

He needs to die a horrible death immediately. I'd love to see Carl blame Beth and Ty's death on him and take him out.

6. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Noah is a very poorly written character, they writers either want him to look like an idiot or he just is one.. Hopefully he will be gone soon, because im not buying the fact that he would survive this long in the ZA.

7. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

Noah, must got lost, while finding the others. The two zombies pin him on the front porch.