Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Nobody's talking about Michonne and Rick..

Discussion in 'Episode 316 - Welcome to the Tombs' started by shanewalking, Apr 1, 2013.

1. babyshuf2

babyshuf2 New Member

I definitely agree! I think Carl really appreciated the fact that she helped him to retrieve the picture and went back in to get it for him. Rick does not know how to interact with Carl at this point but Michonne understands him. Both Rick and Carl are bonding with Michonne in their own ways.

2. babyshuf2

babyshuf2 New Member

Very observant!...I loved the X-Files :) For some reason, it also reminds me of the relationship between Elliott and Olivia in Law & Order: SVU. They become partners in crime, BFFs, and have feelings for each other but never really "seal the deal". However, you can see it in their actions, gazes, and protection of each other.

3. babyshuf2

babyshuf2 New Member

Yeah, and in the comics Andrea isn't dead and gets with Rick. So much for that :)

4. Kendra Taylor

Kendra Taylor New Member

I loved that Michonne not only talked to Rick about it -rather than just holding a grudge or sweeping it under the rug-, but that she understood. :] I would be so down to see a friendship (...I'm actually lying, I want them to be a romantic pairing) between the two, with her being the glue that holds Carl and Rick together. I felt more chemistry between Rick and Michonne in this episode than I did with Carol and Daryl. :/ Tyrese better not **** it up (Michonne and Rick or Carol and Daryl!). Also, Michonne and Rick has a fast growing fanbase on tumblr, creative minds have come up with the pairing: ​Richonne

5. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

and Tyreese was
    , that is for sure not gonna happen in the show... but Tyreese and Michonne why not?

6. KitchenWitch

KitchenWitch Member

I agree - I was shocked to see her speaking so softly to Rick about the fact that he was planning to sell her down the river. I mean, Rick didn't have the benefit that we did of seeing TG's Special Fun Playtime Room nor the Speculum of Doom, but he knew that he was a bad guy. He knew TG was the sort to have Merle as a henchman (but I guess Rick wouldn't want to look at that too carefully at that point) and easily capable of terrible things.

How could Michonne have forgiven him so easily? I'm not the type to hold a grudge, but if someone ever connived at kidnapping and selling me, there would be a reckoning, even if they had second thoughts. I know that Michonne likes the group and wants to stay with them, but they're not going to kick her out for showing spine - she's proved herself too capable a warrior for that.