Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Not an RPG

Discussion in 'Episode 408 - No One's Gone' started by tsahi, Jun 12, 2018.

1. tsahi

tsahi Member

After Luciana fires that rocket, Alycia asks Al "How do you like that RPG?" Well, it sure wasn't an RPG. I believe it was a LAW anti tank rocket. This rocket can penetrate 20cm of steel, so I fail to understand how it didn't penetrate a light armored vehicle like that. These carriers are not a "tank in a tank in a bank safe". They are plated with steel thick enough to stop light and medium weapons, side bombs and the like, but not anti-tank weapons. This should have punched a nice hole in the wall of the car.

#1 tsahi, Jun 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

This is something the average tv viewer cares nothing about.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I'm more curious as to why some people seem to think characters would actually care/know what they're talking about with weapon types.

Alicia was a high schooler in California, she probably only knows what an RPG is from video games.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Fixed it for you. LOL

• Like Like x 1
  5. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Wait no, I'm so confused lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Lindigo

I just thought it needed bolding. lol

We got word today that we get to vote whether to divide California into 3 parts. Funny map. Apparently there are no cities north of Sacramento. The TWENTY FIVE counties up there would like to see California divided into 4 states. lol Okay, I made up the number 25, but it is a lot, and they are pissed. lol

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

I would think if California split, it would set the precedent for northern California to split into as many states as it choices. Big if though.

8. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

What I find interesting is where they had all this heavy artilery hidden away. Was it a backup plan if the stadium would crash and burn like it did...mostly because of a mistake and reversing plot armour?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Lindigo

I didn't think of that. The far north has long despised the Bay Area. They want to become the State of Jefferson. I don't know how they would survive financially, though, and the furthest northern campus of the University of California is in Davis (near Sacramento), so they would lose out on that, too. But maybe that is fine with them and they just want to be a quiet non-taxed state.

I buried my Dad up north, and that's where I was a kid. Every time I drive up, I see billboards about breaking away.

10. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

That was not an RPG ; it was a first person shooter.

• Funny Funny x 2