Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Not so positive about MM54

Discussion in 'Episode 414 - MM 54' started by Sharpie61, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

It was a polarizing episode for sure, but I don't think the distaste was universal. It wasn't my favorite episode, and I would have done some things differently, but I definitely liked it better than the Alicia/Charlie bottle, which is my personal least fav of the season I think.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. mmmbert

mmmbert Active Member

For me, the unlikeliness of so many of the events, and the unlikeliness of the plot, with everyone just following Morgan out of nowhere, people wandering all over Texas, Louisiana, and Mississippi and then running into each other, the plethora of radios, the hurricane from hell with 200 mph winds sustained hundreds of miles inland, airborne walkers, etc. etc. , and the stupid characters introduced have really distracted me. I don't even know if I like the story or not. I do know I have spent a lot of my mind time thinking "Really?"

Leading into season 3B, I was actually in the minority on here, telling people that FTWD was really OK, not as bad as some made out on the board.

• Like Like x 1
  3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

:eek:

We all definitely have diverse opinions on this season. The Alicia/Charlie is my absolute fave. GREAT acting on both ends.

4. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Better than John and June? o_O:)

5. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Of the last half. Lol

6. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Okay. :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Of the back half I would say this is the better of the episodes thus far. And while the character of Charlie is one I am still unsure about I will say that the young actress was amazing in this episode

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

It's also a culmination of this whole second half. They only have two episodes left and it just keeps getting worse.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I'm enjoying this season despite its flaws...yes, there are some inconsistencies & some plot holes but it's really the first season of this show that I've been able to connect to any of the characters, and I'm enjoying it. I admittedly don't watch with an overly critical mind. I let it take me along for the ride and if I enjoy it that's great. I was laughing a couple of episodes ago at the idea of the gator eating one walker after another, and the Jaws-like behavior...but despite that i enjoyed the episode. It doesn't ruin it for me.

I liked the Alicia/Charlie episode - wonderful acting from both Alicia and Charlie...but it also wasn't one of my favorites. I think in this season one of the strengths has been the dynamic among all of the characters old & new...so they should really tread lightly with bottle episodes, at least for now.

• Like Like x 1
  10. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

But did they have to put the hat on her?!??! :oops::rolleyes: :p Maybe in the spirit of Laura/Naomi/June they'll change her name to Carla.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

At least THIS kid can act LOL.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. mmmbert

mmmbert Active Member

I saw this on another site, but it is funny. Sums up the writing lately for me.

"Do you hear that? Its the sound of standing water making no noise whatsoever."

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Note to self: If pressed for time just watch the Skybound reaction videos compilation.

These are pretty funny at times

14. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Martha is a plain horrible person and seemingly a super villian who can stalk people in BIG ASS TRUCKS All over the state(s?) and all these truckers from a probably big community just ends up being so naive and dies! She operates the big SWAT Trucks guns too! This season really is over the top action hero tier.

EDIT: Im late but hey, Morgan also goes conveniently bad at Walker killing!

#54 Marc, Sep 26, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1