Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

"Now You're Going to Die"

Discussion in 'Episode 514 - Spend' started by BatmansHooker, Mar 16, 2015.

1. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Did anyone else find it cruelly hilarious how the track playing in the van said "now you're going to die" while the camera was on Noah?

I thought whole scene was just full of good humour. The music blasting in the van during a serious run (obviously not practical), that line while focusing on Noah… I just found the whole thing really funny and a pretty clever use of music. :zombies_lol::zombies_lol:

I'm always up for some dark humour on this show so I really loved that.

This is the full song, by the way:

[video=youtube;gOA4AisM-mI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOA4AisM-mI[/video]

2. Revan Shepard

Revan Shepard Well-Known Member

Just a sick cruel joke by KirkGimple. Those bastards.

On another note, with a second Everybody Hates Chris star coming and leaving, it makes me wonder if they'll bring in Terry Crews. Man that would be great. :Grin:

3. IncognitoForever

IncognitoForever Active Member

Most viewers would have not catch that if they have never heard of Knife Party. I did chuckle when Knife Party came on when they started the van, I like some of their stuffs. But for the people who do not have the "ears" to muster this kind of music "dubstep", have described it as satanic and obnoxious "headache" music.

4. bentstrider83

bentstrider83 Active Member

A bit of a nice touch to have some music that sounded different from the shows regular tone.
    Only other time we heard anything different was that heavy metal blaring out of the iPod Shuffle plugged into Randall in "18 Miles Out" to disorient him.

5. Irish

Irish Member

If/when the wolves show up

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gTw2YvutJRA[/video]

New thread idea! Match a scene and a song!
    This one could be filed under Prison assualt as well...

#5 Irish, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  6. Rigor_Mortis

Rigor_Mortis Member

Don't forget about the scene in "This Sorrowful Life". Motorhead's "Fast And Loose" playing as Merle was using the car stereo to draw the walkers. Some may consider this more rock n' roll than heavy metal but great music none the less.

7. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I caught the "now you're going to die" line, but I didn't take notice of them focusing on Noah at the time.

I just remember thinking at that moment that it further emphasized how stupid and ridiculous many of the Alexandria people were. The music was blaring, making the van a walker magnet.

8. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

They probably closed it way before they left Alexandria.

9. Mariuch

Mariuch New Member

This is why I watch it twice. I think its Aiden who says, time to draw them away or something like that. They play the music while they are driving away from the compound to attract any walkers on the outside and move them away from the ASZ. Which of course would make sense if they turned it on, you know outside the walls, and then hopefully turn it off before they get to close to the destination. But then that's that whole suspend reality thing. I did also notice though that they were discussing Noah talking to Holly. Isn't Holly another comic character. We didn't meet her yet, did we?

#9 Mariuch, Mar 20, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
  10. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

Not yet, unless she was in he background at the party.