Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Off topic, but related (Supernatural spoiler)

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by Seventh_son, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

Spoiler here, so jump out now.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Okay, just a heads up. If the reports are true, Jeffrey Dean Morgan will be making an appearance on Supernatural's 300th episode this Thursday, reprising his role as John Winchester. Should be worth a look.

300 episodes. Wow...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I have never watched an episode of this show

3. Seventh_son

You'd think that after so many seasons it would be waning, but it's still pretty good. Apparently, it's still the CW's highest rated show (interestingly, the show predated the name change from WB to CW).

The season so far has been interesting, enough to keep me tuning in. "In for a penny...", I suppose.

4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

WB??????

And what the heck does CW stand for?

5. Seventh_son

Warner Brothers, changed in 2006 to CW after restructuring, using the initials of both parent companies (CBS, Warner Brothers).

6. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

I tried watching this off of Netflix many years back. Got about two or three episodes in and just gave up on it. The brother characters weren't interesting at all and I just wasn't into the demon hunting part of it.

Walking Dead caught my interest because though zombies are equally as ridiculous as demons it still had a grounded premise to it. Supernatural seemed to be pure fantasy all the way through.

Though I am a Star Wars fan and like that kind of fantasy I generally don't like mixing horror and fantasy.

#6 lastcat3, Feb 2, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

ive just started watching this because seasons 1-12 are on amazon prime.It gets a bit samey when Sam and Dean still doing much the same thing in season 8 as season 2 butthey are easy on the eye so...............

• Like Like x 1
  8. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

I’ve watched a few of the JDM episodes because he’s my favorite eye celebrity eye candy..

And while we’re at it I think Michael Cudlitz’s new show The Kids Are Alright is hysterical. Brings up childhood memories because I grew up in a house of boys (only girl besides my mama) and it was before the technology took over so we still played outside and all that good stuff a lot.. anyway, worth a look

• Like Like x 1
  9. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Never saw an episode, I thought it was a show aimed at a younger female audience...

10. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

Loved the homage they paid to JDM in their Season premier the same year Negan was introduced. Lucille made an appearance in that episode.