Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Zombies [Official] Looking for Zombie Slayers?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by Captain Price, Nov 30, 2012.

1. That Guy

That Guy New Member

Tryin to do the easter egg nd figure out the next step. No squeakers. Good players. Xbox gt Matis man - my friends account cuz mine is suspended lol

2. Sgt_Whitey16

Sgt_Whitey16 New Member

GT: Sgt_Whitey16
    Level: Skull With blue eyes
    Looking to do easter eggs.
    Add me on PSN if interested

3. Darth

Darth New Member

Console: PC
    Steam:Sneaky Troll
    Level:Skull(no blue eyes because i didnt play for a while so i lost it)
    I need 2-3 players to do the tower of babel easter egg and future DLC easter eggs.

4. telepek

telepek New Member

Console: PC
    Steam nick: telepek
    Level: skull [have not played for awhile]

Looking for a team to do the Tower of Babble and future easter eggs. I like to think that i am a "good" player but it is for others to decide. Unfortunately i do not have a microphone but i'll have but in January.

5. blucatch

blucatch New Member

XBox GT: Lucatch ... I have a mic. I just need decent people to play with. Send me an invite.

6. jungleboy203

jungleboy203 New Member

if anybody wants to play hit me up. xbox gt: jungleboy203. please no noobs. my emblem knife with blue eyes.

also I already done maxis and richtofen so if you haven't discovered the next step don't message me about the easter egg.

7. arazorica

arazorica New Member

XBox GT: arazorica
    Looking for decent players to play :) I have a mic, emblem skull with 4 bars (haven't played for a while) but now playing everyday :) hit me up if you want to play

8. strang3 daze

strang3 daze New Member

strang3 daze

Console: 360
    GT: strang3 daze
    Level: Shotguns/Glowing Eyes (never glitched a round in my life)

Just looking for people who consistently play zombies and aren't annoying. Ideally looking for a group to get to round 40 legit, highest so far is 37. For those of you who don't know how long getting to round 40 takes, it will take at LEAST 6 hours so it's not for everyone.

Don't bother messaging me if any of the following apply:
    -You had to ask your mom to buy the game for you.
    -You cheat/glitch/mod/tamper, whatever you call it, I don't want any part of it and I report people who do because it ruins the game for others.
    -You don't own or use your microphone
    -You're more concerned about doing the stupid easter egg than actually playing the game
    -You start a game when you only have an hour to play, what's the point?

Other than that, hit me up. I have no problem helping people get better.

9. mace0069

mace0069 Active Member

Mace0069
    Ok Internet
    Been up to 5 strokes and blue eyes but dropped lately as I've been on Farcry 3
    I've done all zombie achievements and can hold my own but my kid has been dropped from help people get there permanent quick revive and btw galvaknuckles ftw and check my sig

10. SquirrelsGetHigh

SquirrelsGetHigh New Member

I need a zombie team!!

Console: Xbox, naturally!
    I'd: squirrelxongirl
    I want to actually get through a whole game without people quitting and somebody who communicates well and run a good train. Don't have to be good just know how to play decently. I don't usually accept randoms just send a message saying that u got it off the forum. Love it or hate it I'm gonna with or with out you. Lol I also am looking for Easter eggs glitches perma-perks etc... Any and all help appreciated. Hope to be slaying some zambies along side of ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Zombie PhanTom

360: tjor24
    Looking to do Maxis or Richtofen but I'll do both.
    I don't care about rank. My emblem is a skull with a knife through it with blue eyes if anyone cares.

Hard to say where I'd rank myself as a zombie player. I always play custom with my inexperienced friends but I know what im doing. I gotta refresh my memory on the jet gun but I know where all the pieces are, have the Nav card reader built. I assume people want to do the EE on the lowest round possible.

Never play with randoms but hard to find people that actually want to do the achievement.

Out of work right now so I'm available pretty often.

I'll play with anyone but I'd prefer someone who is pretty knowledgable about the EE because I've never attempted it.

Edit: must have a mic

12. Putehh

Putehh New Member

xbox gt: Putehh

Need some experienced guys to play with, mostly town but anything other than busstop is cool.

19 years, from norway, highest round 39 solo. wanna get to at least 40 with 2,3 and 4players.

cheers

13. Thirtytwo69

Thirtytwo69 New Member

PS3
    been up to 5 strikes with blue eyes before i took 2 weeks off
    tranzit solo 35
    tranzit 4 people 34
    lookin for people to trial and error a few ideas for continuing the easter egg, with mics of course.

PSN: Thirtytwo69

14. ZOMBIEBOII

ZOMBIEBOII New Member

Looking for players to test theories on the countinuation of the easter egg must have mic-dont waste my time if you dont and it would be preferred if you have done at least one side of the tower of babble easter egg if interested send me friend request XBL-xGCxHARNETIAUXx

15. Pantheonus

Pantheonus New Member

Kushbringa
    Looking for skilled players for high transit rounds. Add me and send a message.
    Must have mic.

16. Team Daryl

Team Daryl Member

So at around 1 PM CT I will be waging war against these zombies Christmas Eve style. Anyone on PS3 want to do some EE searchin?

17. Shansabans

Shansabans New Member

Am still mostly a beginner but looking for people to play with. Ps3 play mostly the farm one in zombies. shansabans is the username . Have mic but mostly don't usually get on it unless asked. Let me know :)

18. nicolasg

nicolasg New Member

Argenuvian

19. Gbleek

Gbleek New Member

XBOX360: Need a team of 3 for easter egg. We're doing maxis side, first come first serve. If you don't know how to do it, that's okay, I'll teach you.

This may take awhile though, depending on our luck and how good we do.. so only come if you're prepared to stay up a little late. Our strategy will be to build the obelisk table in the first game, and also get some good weapons (STRONGLY recommend LMGs) and store them in the farm fridge. Then in the next game we'll do the easter egg.

My gamertag is Gbleek. Message me.

20. LeeH9713

LeeH9713 New Member

Username is LeeH9712 on PS3. I don't have a mic. I don't know the easter egg but will give it a shot :)