Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Oh Eric.

Discussion in 'Episode 709 - Rock in the Road' started by Jen7, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I think Aaron should do what any girl would do when faced with Jesus and his beautiful blue eyes, kill the whiny butt Eric off when no one is looking, and jump Jesus' bones.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

I don't want Eric to die just to make room for Jesus, but his death will give Aaron a greater cause to fight.

And yes, I also want A & J together on both mediums

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

NEVAH!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Yup, I think Eric will be the next Alexandrian to die before Bob Miller finally gets promoted.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

Yeah I agree with everyone. Eric is a very background character. I don't see him lasting much longer. Aaron will be hurt bad but he'll be out for blood for real then. And hey maybe Jesus will lend him a shoulder to cry on.

7. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think he will die sometime before the season final. Maybe towards in 713 -715. Sometime in there. That way we will see Aaron's reaction and grief now instead of in 7 months when we no longer feel it.

• Like Like x 2
  8. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

yeah, right.... when has that ever stopped them? lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

I'm just glad they are exploring this more. Aaron needs some more time in the show, he is a super likable character. I think it's his actor.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Znuts

Znuts Member

They may have been foreshadowing Eric's death in AOW. Him saying that he wants them both alive could be the line the producers threw in to tell us something is coming with Eric's character. I could see Rick needing all hands on deck during the war, so Eric steps up and becomes a guard at the gate of ASZ, where he ends up getting killed by the Saviors when they conduct a sneak attack on ASZ.

11. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

@Jen7 I'm expecting him to fly his submissive coop and go 'all Carol' on us...and go out in a blaze of glory!;)

12. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

I was really pleased with Aaron's response and desire to continue to fight the Saviors. He'll be trashed for awhile if Eric dies, but Rick survived Lori's death, Abraham survived his wife's death, Maggie survived her father's death, Sasha survived first Bob's death, then her brother's death, then Abraham's death.

Eric doesn't get that - eventually as resources dwindle -- these out of control saviors are going to continue to kill and destroy randomly, until everyone of their "slaves" are dead anyway. But then, Eric has been buffered from and protected against the world as it is today. He does not get that compliance with the saviors' whimsical demands is no guarantee of survival, especially since Negan's men are out of control.

13. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

Don't think Eric has added anything to the show tbh...don't mind if he's killed off.