Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

OH MY GOD! I figured out who the BACKPACK GUY IS!

Discussion in 'Episode 312 - Clear' started by Thrillah, Mar 6, 2013.

Tags:
  1. apiratesaysarrr

Oh! I did not know that! I guess it kinda makes sense, though, when I think about it. Gotcha. I wasn't thinking of the finale, I was just thinking of season three and though "Does she have an identical twin sister?" Eh. Thanks for clearing that up for me!

2. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

1) they look totally different

2) that guy chase was no idiot and knew how to handle walkers. I don't think he would have ended up just torn up in the street like that

3) It would be cool if you are right, but the fact that they look totally different says otherwise

3. Thrillah

Thrillah New Member

After a year of the zombie apocalypse your appearance would change though I do agree it probably isn't the same person.

In hindsight, what about the next webisode being about Chase after the storage shed and it ends with Rick passing him on the highway? Something like that?

Just thought I'd bring it up for you guys as nobody has any idea on his past, whether he is portrayed only to show what a year of the ZA does to the main characters.

4. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

in the scene in 3x12 he kinda looked like Allen (the guy from Tyreese group), but I know he is not I'm just saying he looks like Allen.

5. Peanut Q. Public

you can't say that just because its a different actor that it couldn't be him, after all, the bicycle girl zombie was played by someone other than the chick from the first webisode.

6. gLorfindeL

gLorfindeL Active Member

that's true. at least they'd let us see his face and recognize him.

7. Mark Jardine

Mark Jardine Member

Oh god not all this again...