Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

OK, Got me on the fifth episode!

Discussion in 'Fear The Walking Dead Season 1' started by zombiemagic, Sep 30, 2015.

1. zombiemagic

zombiemagic New Member

I hadn't been totally caught up until the fifth episode, but they got me now. I know the whole scenario needed to be set up and the characters defined, but it was hard to relate after all the emotion that has been put into The Walking Dead. However, that episode was intense, with the introduction of some really scary and creepy stuff. Love the guy locked up with Nick - sure hope he joins whatever group we're forming here and stays around for awhile. Can't wait for Sunday's episode and will be sad to have to wait (how long?) for this series to continue. Wow, the pressure to produce this and have it succeed as a prequel must be a heavy load. I admire everyone involved and will you all well! Does anyone else now feel a connection to this show?

2. Zalanii

Zalanii Member

Yeah took me to this point to finally know everyone's name, and their MO.

Totally on board now. Even TWD didn't have me on board totally until Season 3

3. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I have liked it from the start but then what the hell do I know?

4. JameRose

JameRose Member

I liked it from the beginning, but the fourth episode is what got me really interested. The fifth just put the icing on the cake, and now I can't wait for the finale!

5. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

The fifth episode did set up for a good finale but the third and fourth episodes were well set up too and IMO did not capitalize on it. I does look like the next episode will be a good finale and set up for next season. I hope they keep some of the characters introduced in the last few episodes around or some new ones.

6. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I don't get it why they always demonize the army. Atleast here the doctor was nice in episode 6 and some soldiers really did fight to protect the compound till the end.

7. Heriot of Fire

Never trust a uniform.
    Authority and power brings out the worst in people.

8. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

No law brings out the worst in people.

Do not trust a man not bound by laws.

9. Heriot of Fire

Safe to say we're both wrong.

10. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Safe to say, I agree with you! The uniform or the law do not make the man! ;)

11. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

I was surprised. From is original appearance on the show The military guy seemed like a nice guy even in the middle of the chaos. I thought he might hand the gun over and ask to join them. Did not see him shooting Ophelia as all. Nor the wrath of eye of the tiger Travis.