Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

OK, so is the governor the new bad@ss of all time?

Discussion in 'Episode 314 - Prey' started by Morgotha, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

The guy is in a room and Andrea unleashes at least a dozen walkers on him, and rather than just bail back the way he came, drive up the road and wait for Andrea to come to him, he takes them down and walks away to tell the tale, and STILL has enough energy left to track down Andrea in the woods and get her back to his playroom all without anyone being the wiser.

Who else has done such a feat? Not even Herschel with his God-mode unilimited ammo shotgun killed off a mass of zombies in tight quarters like that. Daryl? Please. He'd have killed one or two with an arrow, did the knife squat for one or two more and bailed. The Gov though... a very tough dude in tight quarters.

I tell you what, if the governor trained his people to be as good of killers as he is, look out Team Prison.

and as a p.s., honorable tough guy mention goes to Andrea for her killing the 3 zombies in the woods without having any of them dig their nails in to her, bite her, etc. She must also have learned a thing or two from the gov.

2. Emdier

Emdier Well-Known Member

Who says Phillip killed them all? He could have fled partway through. Although I doubt it, dude is pretty badass. Especially with his pimpin' new jacket, he looks awesome now.

On another note,why does everyone always feel the need to take a dig at Daryl? *le sigh*

3. Morgotha

True, the gov could have bailed, but if he was going to bail I think he would have done so initially. I see him staying and finishing the walkers and tracking andrea through the building.

On Daryl, be fair. I took a dig at Herschel first, as he was probably the previous hi-scorer in zombie kills, but had a cheat mode weapon to do it. On Daryl, he's always Rick's go-to guy for killing things, so he's a natural to compare the governor to as he's the best team prison has... well, before Merle and Michonne showed up, but they're unknown quantities still.

4. MainManMerle

MainManMerle Member

Still think Merle is the baddest. I think taking out walkers with one hand while bleeding to death after u had to hack off your own arm is a greater feat.

5. Emdier

Emdier Well-Known Member

Well, it makes sense that he would have stayed while Andrea was still in sight watching him through the door. Once she took off he would need to be quick to follow her, he doesn't really look like the "tracking" type.

Well, don't need to be taking digs at Hershel either :Chainsaw:

Daryl does have stealth qualities as well, which work better against the living then the dead. He knows how to fight people who can think, which is invaluable. But they have a ton of awesome fighters, so Team Prison is definitely still in the running.

6. Morgotha

Yeah, as a display of plain toughness that's the top. I give the gov the nod for devotion to finishing his mission though.

7. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

I agree, Merle tops the badass charts.

8. Dark Meat

Dark Meat Member

Even more impressive when you think about how the guy only has one eye, fighting in partial darkness and was surrounded by them.

i think we would need to see him take out all those walkers before giving him the title though.

9. Beaugard Stevens

I think Michone could have handled them easily. She's the biggest badass on the show- no one even comes close- even Merle was scared of her.

10. Dark Meat

Dark Meat Member

Good point

That katana of hers is an ideal close range ZA weapon

11. Alex C Stoddard

I'd be scared of her too that big ass samurai sword is more intimidating than a gun, especially if you don't know where the enemy is.

12. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

I doubt the Gov killed even half of those walkers. He killed a few and then ran.

13. Krall

Krall New Member

How many did crazy rick kill with his fire-axe after Lorri died? He cleared out a whole prison block, that's got to be the title holder right there.

14. tealc

tealc New Member

Lets not forget about Glenn here.

He manages to kill a walker while duct taped to a chair with no weapons in a small locked room.

15. UndeadMauldo

UndeadMauldo Member

Most likely this.

16. Claymore

Claymore Member

Let's not forget Carl ate two cans of dog food and chugged a whole gallon of expired milk without puking.

17. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

The Governor could have not killed all walkers in there, he doesn't have unlimited ammo like Hershel.

18. NapalmSoup

NapalmSoup Member

Agreed. Especially when he put that shovel in the face of the ALREADY dead walker like 50 times....Dude's a maniac.

19. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

This was pretty much what Tyreese did in the comics, so I doubt we will see a repeat of the gym scene in season 4.

20. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

Milton gave The Governor a cheat code to unlock 'God Mode' though...
    [​IMG]

#20 STRINGS, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2013