Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ok, so the Saviors?

Discussion in 'Episode 905 - What Comes After' started by Chr1s, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I assume the dead Rick ran into at the camp were the dead Saviors and they are finally gone. Maybe with exception of Laura or a few other "good" ones, but was this episode the final nail in the Saviors and we can put their arc to bed now?

2. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

What? Suddenly the Saviors' numbers are dwindling? ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

Where is Dwight.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

I thought those walkers were saviours....but I didn't assume they were "all" the saviours by any means...

5. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

It could be all the 'bad' saviours are dead while all the 'good' ones are assimilated into various communities. But I suspect, as long as Negan is alive, this Saviour arc is not totally done.
    I think, this Saviour story will be resurrected very briefly in the future. Imagine the shock (to the viewers and to the group, especially the still alive saviours) when Negan all of a sudden gives his trademark whistle again.

6. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I can’t tell who the dead bodies are but it seems to be all those rebel Saviors that came back to the camp with Jed. But we only saw Norris, Kathy, and a dead Kingdommer. And then two of the rebel Saviors that returned to camp were seen with the survivors on the river (short Asian Savior and the Black woman in the black shirt) +
    are seen in 906. Another Savior was seen on the bridge during the hallucination scene with Regina but I haven’t spotted them alive yet. And then Jed is missing.

ANYWAY it seems all the bodies are just several dead Saviors and possibly a few Hilltoppers. Got confirmation no other Kingdommers besides that one guy died.