Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Clans (OLDD) OLD_DOGS Clan open for older gamers

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by Strike Shamrock, Jan 26, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Stinky Bart

Stinky Bart Active Member

Just log on to the elite website or from your Xbox and go to the clan section and search OLD_DOGS and apply for the clan, then post back to this thread so I know you applied and I will log on and accept, look forward to having you join!!!

2. fjhood2010

fjhood2010 New Member

Request filled out through ELITE. I am currently at work but hope to be on sometime late this evening and tomorrow during the day.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Strike Shamrock

Strike Shamrock Well-Known Member

Welcome to the clan.

I will be online for the next couple of hours playing some HCKC if anyone wants to play.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Failed Pr0digy

Failed Pr0digy New Member

Would love to join this clan. I don't have a great K/D (currently .88) but am improving, albeit slowly. I'm 30 and just looking for good, fun people to play with without all of the childish nonsense that sometimes surrounds these COD games. Please let me know what I need to do to apply - Gamertag on Xbox is Failed Pr0digy (the "O" is a zero). Names Rob and I live in NY (Westchester County area) and am generally online around 8pm M-F and sometimes the weekends.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Stinky Bart

K/d and w/l is not something we worry about. All you need to do is log into elite and under clans search OLD_DOGS then click on apply an your good to go . Post here afterword so I know to log on and accept. I look forward to you signing up!! These guys are a great buch of people to game with!!!!

6. Doktor Gunz

Doktor Gunz New Member

Let me know if you want a game sometime. Always do best to oblige.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Failed Pr0digy

Just sent request to join. Please let me know when you get it. Xbox user name is Failed Pr0digy and names Rob if you'd like to play with me. :)

8. Doktor Gunz

Doktor Gunz New Member

Welcome

Welcome mate. Let me know when your next on and will do best to hook up. Whats yourvgame of choice? Enjoy Domination mostly myself but wiiling to play anything.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Stinky Bart

Your good to go! And thanks for giving us a try, a bunch of great guys in this clan. I won't be on tonight but send me friend request if you get on , my gt is stinkyBART I'm mostly a hardcore kc player but I will play anything.....

• Like Like x 1
  10. Failed Pr0digy

Thanks! Yeah, I really enjoy Free for All along with TDM. Hardpoint is fun along with Sticks and Stones, One in the Chamber, Domination and Headquarters. I've been using the MSMC gun with silencer, FMJ, and grip, which is my new found favorite weapon to use! What about you? Favorite setups?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Failed Pr0digy

I sent you a request. Whereabouts are most of you from? I'm glad to be a part of a relaxed gaming community. Too often I got sick of joining these things because there was always a requirement, instead of just having fun (which is the main reason I play videogames in the first place!) Glad to be a part of this group! :dance:

12. Failed Pr0digy

Oh, and on a side note, I'm not a huge fan of HC TDM, but I'm always willing to give it a go! :rofl:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Doktor Gunz

Doktor Gunz New Member

Fave setup at the moment is PDW 57 with laser sight (excellent hip firer) and quick draw handle. Or Swat 556 using Primary Gunfigher so I can attach Select Fire, qick draw and fmj. Also like the FAL for anything that makes me squint. Scorestreaks are Guardian (even though I never know where to put it that lasts longer than 30 secs) Hellstorm and Lightning Strike (only occasionally do I wish id been more ambitious).

• Like Like x 2
  14. HHernandez81

HHernandez81 Active Member

What up people? To the new members of the clan Welcome aboard, I'll do my best to try to hook up with you guys, I enjoy playing Domination but I would play any mode, even Hardcore! Hit me up on game, but if I don't respond fast it is due to the wife and I play COD at night, trying to teach her the little I know.And if you give me some +rep please leave your name so I can give it back thank you. Alright guys Happy hunting.

• Like Like x 1
  15. shimmy

shimmy New Member

applied

• Like Like x 3
  16. Stinky Bart

Welcome to old dogs !!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Stinky Bart

We are now 17 forum members strong!!!

18. HHernandez81

We should celebrate and do some Ground war!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Stinky Bart

If you want to try and organize something I would be all for it, hell were a clan we should play as one at least once a month lol. I'm no good at rallying the troops......

20. HHernandez81

KK, either we can start a new post and come up with a date where everyone or mostly everyone could get together and get a common mode to play.

• Like Like x 1