Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

One of the biggest mistakes this season

Discussion in 'Episode 608 - Start To Finish' started by Arc Flash, Dec 2, 2015.

1. drifter77

drifter77 Member

I saw some of the first episode. To me, it's like they took ancient Chinese culture, and plopped it down on a plantation in the deep south. There's one dude who looks like a bearded George Clooney who seems to be in charge of a bunch of guys with swords. The genre is sort of like scifi-retro.

If I weren't so annoyed with it already with its interference with TWD/TTD, maybe I'd give it a chance, but honestly it looks kinda stupid.

2. Damaniel

Damaniel Member

Whenever Negan's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Negan"?

3. Lupey

Lupey Member

I have never read the comics. That said, I saw/watched/read about how the No Way Out arc was awesome in the comic book. So I was looking forward to seeing that on the TV. I must say that I was underwhelmed by the last half of the season. It feels, to me, they just filled time to get to Negan. Be interested to see what the Comic readers thought about the NWO so far?

Into The Badlands has grown on me. I hated the way AMC did it with the show right after TWD and before TTD. Absolute bullshit move on their part. That said I do enjoy it and it will take up some time on Sunday nights until TWD returns.