Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

One of the harshest things I've seen, really low

Discussion in 'Episode 203 - Ouroboros' started by Rickshair, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

Strand cutting the rope and letting that girl die.

don't even think anyone on The Walking Dead would have stooped that low.

Better episode. 6.5/10.

2. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Really so you think she is done now?

I agree it seemed like a heartless thing to do but I wouldn't be thinking I know how it will turn out either.

I am just impressed that you know Strands name! 1 out of 2 is not bad for you!

3. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

Well I'd like to see her again. But Strand doesn't know that he will ever again. And I know he hopes not. Strand made The Governor look like a Disney character. I think if I were on the boat I would have held a gun at strand to go back and get the girl.

4. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Which is exactly what might happen too?

The episode ended but we have no idea what will happen to Alex.

5. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

PS. I was never good at names.

6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Alex will be back and Strand is now on her sh*t list - not a list I would want to be on!

7. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

Actress was good. But what happened to the others on the boat??

8. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

The burned kid is still there and the one who said he would kill the burned kid was the one in the Abigal Fresh Water Intake,minus his hand of course which was already deep inside the plumbing and his lower body which was just,well…….gone!

9. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

Shame. All those characters had potential?? You think??

10. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

That was him? I didn't catch that.

11. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

Strand is obviously up to more than what he has told the group. I believe that Strand's plan requires him to get rid of some or all of group so from his standpoint he already has people on the boat he needs to get rid of by any means. So cutting loose a girl and a dying boy that they just met isn't even as cold as what he is going to have to do with people who he has been living with.

12. TheyLive

TheyLive New Member

I think Strand may be on the run against time to get something on that boat delivered to Mexico. Maybe some type of cartel is holding someone he actually cares about captive till he delivers whatever is on the boat. It's most likely not his boat, and I doubt that was his house on the season 1 finale. It was probably some drug kingpin's pad/boat I'm guessing. He still needed Nick around after escaping the quarantine lockup for some specific reason, although I doubt he wanted the rest of the friends and family to come along. He just had to take them to get Nick to go with him. But luckily for him, Travis was there to repair things, otherwise he literally would be dead in the water. I also believe the other vessel with the 50 cal machine gun is specifically searching for Strand/the Abigail, in order to intercept whatever he is carrying. It could also be that "Jack" on the 50 cal boat is actually the owner of the Abigail and is hunting Strand down to get his property back too. I doubt there is any type sanctuary in Mexico and he's just lying to placate everyone.

13. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I think it is the ability of the Abigail to desalinize water that makes Jack want to take the Abigail. Interesting twist if Jack is the actual owner!

14. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

The Governor or Shane would.

15. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

You guys are ridiculous.

The Governor massacred 20+ of his own companions, was a rapist, had heads in fish tanks and had his own torture chamber where he killed his ex-GF by killing his best friend and allowing him to reanimate so he'd eat his ex GF alive.

Cutting a line to a raft to an unknown highly irrational entity carrying around a corpse that your idiotic companions want to bring on board is nothing on a psycho killer like the Governor.

You all would not last in the apocalypse.

16. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

Current Rick or Carol would.

Where is this Alex sympathy coming from? This bitch killed somebody trying to protect a guy who's going to die, assuredly going to die - and is hauling him around to the detriment of herself. She's an extreme liability and unknown factor to the group and Strand particularly cut the line because the group would be insistent on bringing them on board in their totally naive state.

Strand understands psychology and see's what is happening.

Something enjoyable to do? No.

But risks in this situation are not to be taken, we saw what happened last time Alicia tried to communicate with people that needed "help", they wasted a day or two trying to lose the tail.

17. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Rick did it in S2 with the Orange back pack guy.

18. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

Precisely.

And this is the equivalent of that.

Did a show set in the start of the apocalypse somehow restart the sensitivity meters for viewers who have seen 20x worse things on TWD routinely?

Does cutting the line compare to The Terminus operation?

Wait, we don't even need to reference TWD, in FTWD we've already seen way harsher things and I am happy to list them for short attention spans:

- Salazar tortured a guy to get info where his wife was
    - Salazar led an entire horde to the military base which killed loads of people, in attempt to rescue his own.
    - Captain "Jack" the pirate, or somebody else is shooting up random boats of people with a .50 cal and raising supplies.

Oh yeah, cutting the line on some whack job carrying around a soon to be dead burn victim to the detriment to herself and the soon to be walker is just totally one of the most evil things seen in TWD universe.

And Alex is one of the most aware people of the situation they are all in... don't forget that.

Morgan logic 2.0.

19. Chassit

Chassit Member

It was the strategically correct decision. Nobody ever said survival was easy, fair or nice. As Daniel said " Good people are the first ones to die".

20. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

Saying that he's worse than the Governor is absurd. The Governor wiped out entire settlements. He killed that entire military group. He assaulted the prison because he was butthurt. He outright slaughtered a ton of his own people, sexually assaulted Maggie, and had fishtanks full of walker heads. Strand is a dick, yes. But his actions so far can't even hold a candle to the Governor.

Personally I think we've only seen the beginning of Strand's mercilessness. As others have mentioned, I think we're going to eventually find that Strand will need to get rid of some or all of his passengers to accomplish whatever his motives are.