Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Opening Scene Inconsistancy?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Episodes' started by Ian Taylor, May 29, 2016.

1. Ian Taylor

Ian Taylor New Member

Hi guys! I'm new to the forum :) Okay I was never bothered about watching TWD initially but eventually (quite recently actually) I set about watching from the start. Now then, we have followed Rik from his career in the police force, to seeing him get shot and subsequently hospitalised then waking up with the whole world gone to crap. In the very opening scene however we see him shoot the little girl. So my question is, where in the whole story does this bit actually fit in? When did it happen? I am up to Season 3 Episode 12 and it has never happened during the running of Rik's story line

2. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Rick shot the walker girl after he left Morgan and Duane. Notice that Rick stopped at a gas station when he encountered the girl, meaning that he was running out of gas. Eventually, Rick ran out of gas near a farmhouse, saddled up a horse, and rode into Atlanta.

3. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

[MENTION=775]Walker97[/MENTION] you know best.

4. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

Yes, it happened in the time from when he left Morgan, and before he gets to farm house with the Horse.

There are plenty of context clues...he is looking for gas (he had left in a car), and then he ends up at a gas station looking for gas...

Now the way that zombie girl behaved was stupid in Kirkman's world, but that's neither here nor there.

Thank you [MENTION=59101]RickyGrimes[/MENTION] for your note... :)

5. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

I'm having DeJaVu here