Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Out numbered and out gunned

Discussion in 'Z1 Battle Royale Survivor Stories' started by NastyNative, Mar 4, 2015.

1. NastyNative

NastyNative Member

This is the story of how 2 of us managed to kill 8 fully geared guys with nothing more the 2 pistols.

The sun was rising when we decided to go pick up a friend.
    We geared up lightly so we could loot on the way so we each took a pistol with about 3 clips. After about 5 mins in the vehicle we find a contact who is very hostile and begins to shoot our truck. So we get out to kill him and it was in this moment that 7 other guys peaked over the mountain and begging shooting at us. I get hit with a sniper bullet In the chest as rounds bounce off the ground all around me. I manage to get in the vehicle and my friend is also able to get in while gushing blood all over the place. Hit the turbo and go the vehicle is almost on fire. We drove about 4 mins pulled over to repair the vehicle and talk about what happened. It was a trap and we almost died now we want revenge but how are we going to take 8 of them. I say they are def not expecting us to go back. We heal up repair the vehicle and head back to were it happened. I can see 2 heads in a ravine near the water so I say here there are get ready. We pull up but none of them turn around. There is one hunting in the distance another one crouched by the fire and 4 standing looking at the fields. We get out guns blazing 2 of them drop we reload now they are aware and turn around bam 2 more down we reload our last clip. The one by the fire was afk so one to head. Now the dilemma start picking up ammo or not. I say I'll cover you there are still 3 of them out there and one is still in the field and is coming towards us. He can only see my friend when he stops to shoot I head shot him with one of my bullets. I get in the car as my friend is looting and can see the last 2 guys on the road coming towards us. I drive up to them to distract them as my friend starts firing their AR and soon they are all dead. Point of the story is that surprise is the best offense. We took everything picked up our friend and drove home. Mission accomplished.

Ps- most of them were afk when we hit them.

#1 NastyNative, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
  2. PlantM4ster

PlantM4ster New Member

What does afk stand for? Seems like u pulled it off though dude, nice one!

3. Abstinentas

Abstinentas New Member

AFK stands for away from keyboard. That means they killed people who weren't even fighting back. Gz.

4. NastyNative

NastyNative Member

They were afk because they didn't expect us to come back,That's the beauty of it... We were able to get the full element of surprise! When they did realize it , it was already too late!

5. Kevy

Kevy Member

I feel they were not afk they just was checking inventory or trying to bandage or eat or something i dont think people would just get up and walk away. I love those action moments when you get in long gun battles not just shoot someone once. Talking about the gun battles where both sides miss a lot and its a close fight.

6. Mr.Friendly

Mr.Friendly New Member

7. AeonPDX

AeonPDX New Member

atleast fight those who are there lol

8. H1z1MasterPro

H1z1MasterPro New Member

Awesome play.

9. icefox

icefox New Member

good job.

10. Trump-me

Trump-me New Member

Good story. I LIKE IT

11. Lepercy

Lepercy New Member

very well told and all 8 of them didnt kill the 2 of you they have bad aim they must have been hip firing. im sure they probably were. but anyways congrats on living though and having something to remember