Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Overkills The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Zombie Video Games' started by Net777, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Net777

Net777 New Member

#1 Net777, Nov 10, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  2. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

I was planning to give it a try but the console release go pushed from November to February. Literally have been waiting nigh on 4 years for this game since Overkill first started talking about it. Kirkman was pretty vocal about it at first too. But being honest; all the gameplay I’ve seen looks pretty terrible.

3. Net777

Net777 New Member

Well, it wasn’t finished when it was released.

Also many trailer doesn’t do it justice.

It has improved alot since launch and the developers keep releasing patches.

I have a high end computer but I think the game looks good now.

I would suggest you buy it on Steam.

You can keep it for 14 days and if you haven’t played it for more then 2 hours you can refund it.

Also keep in mind that the first mission is a defence mission but there are better missions later.

• Like Like x 1
  4. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Well that game didn't last long. Skybound officially ended their contract with Starbreeze due to the poor quality of the game and poor sales. Never got it myself but watched a playthrough of it for awhile and the game was indeed awful. Gameplay was completely outdated for a 2018 title and there was very little story in it to speak of. Honestly about the only thing that connects this game to the TWD universe is the guy saying 'walkers' over and over again.

• Agree Agree x 1