Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Pantaloon Toilet

Discussion in 'Episode 411 - Claimed' started by Neuropyramidal, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Even when the plumbing no longer works, you can still have a scene where a man gets surprised while he's on the toilet. Just.....have him.....sit there....with his....pants....on.....I suppose...

2. Emdier

Emdier Well-Known Member

Yeah, he could have at least had a book or something... Like seriously, what we he doing?

3. AndyChicago

AndyChicago Member

I burst out laughing at that. Much needed dark comedy.

4. Neuropyramidal

It was a house full of empty children's beds, and he was just sitting on a closed toilet. Fully clothed. Not smoking. Not reading. Not masturbating to a picture of Helpful Kitchen Cow. Just sitting. On a closed toilet. Looking forward.

5. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Like the expression says, "A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do". It wouldn't surprise me any, LOL.

6. SFA

SFA Well-Known Member

Maybe he is pee shy and was waiting for the rest of his group to fall asleep?

7. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Meditating? I'll be rewatching tomorrow night. maybe he shit his pants and his pants were stuck to his ass.....it could happen.

8. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

LOL..good question. I was also perplexed what the heck he was doing. I could see him using the toilet and leaving his poop to rot in there since he doesn't plan to stay in the house, but then he should have had his pants off.

9. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Plumbing would not be working anyway.. all poops must stay anyway.

10. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. He would poop into the toilet, and not flush (since he can't)...lol

11. Neuropyramidal

Right, plus the toilet seat lid was down. I suppose we all need our 'alone time'.

12. SFA

SFA Well-Known Member

Actually, all you would need to do is set some 5 gallon buckets out to catch rainwater or collect it from a local water source. You could either fill the tank and flush it like normal. Or just poor water strait into the bowl. Poop be gone.

13. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

I see you are well prepared for the upcoming ZA. LOL.

14. JHebert

JHebert Member

My husband pointed out that he was probably just resting. Said "It *is* a RESTroom, after all."

Sometimes, my husband thinks he's hilarious.

15. Mr Sinister

Mr Sinister Member

I kind of assumed maybe he was hiding. Maybe he was the guy that was involved in that altercation we heard when Rick woke up and he just wanted to keep away from the other lunatics. I think the better question is when Rick attacks him, why doesn't he use that semi automatic rifle he has slung around his shoulder and instead tries to fight him off with..... scissors? What!?

16. Scalemail Ted

Scalemail Ted Member

This wouldn't work if the Sewer lines were backed up... Which after almost 2 years of having no maintenance and being nonoperational would be likely... Don't think I'd risk it lest the nasty back flow

17. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

Who says the sewer line is connected to a municipal system, could be a private septic. Besides, these dudes beat each other up for the best sleeping rack, I don't think they care if the fixture backs up.

18. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

2 years of no maintenance. and 2 years of little to no poo. It should be fine, but this rural I would say it was septic system, which would also be pretty empty after all this time (BTW, I am Journeyman Plumber for those who may think I am just guessing) The water trick above would also work dandy, as toilets do not need a water supply per say, just a full tank for a flush.

No matter the flush capabilities of the commode, I too was wondering why was that guy just sitting there fully clothed with the lid down. Was there no other chairs in the house? I mean, there was an entire couch up against the door, and I distinctly remember a full table/chairs in the dining area. It was probably just a plot device to put someone in a surprising place. The last place you would expect someone to be at that moment, as it were.

I quickly forgot that though, as I was still laughing at the guys who got in the fight...

19. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

To me, that'd be an outrageous waste of water in a world where all resources are precious. Toilets no longer working? That's what the woods be for.

20. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

*sigh* Everyone knows that the bathroom is where a man does his best thinking...