Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Patty

Discussion in 'Episode 606 - Always Accountable' started by Montyzuma, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Montyzuma

Montyzuma Member

So, how did Patty get out of the fence, and how long ago was the forest fire?

2. Zed Sanford

Zed Sanford Member

It appears Patty just rolled out. I'm not sure how long ago the forest fire was.

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

They said the fire was back at the beginning of the ZA...and I don't think Patty did get out.

4. Rust

Rust Member

The dead walker in the cab drove Patty out, don't know how he died though.

5. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

I have no idea the timeline on these events. Why did they go back there again in the first place? Anyone able to follow the chronological order of events for these 3?

6. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

They went back to get "Patty." Did you see the closeup of the license plate on the truck Daryl drove to go look for Abe and Sasha? Something like PATTY02. Patty is valuable, and now Daryl has her. Take that, stupid jerks.

7. Montyzuma

Montyzuma Member

From what I can figure out, they
    drove the fuel truck around with the valve open in order to set the woods on fire and get rid of the dead ones. They then went off and met people and had adventures. They ran into trouble and headed back home, planning to grab "Patty". They could pretty much write their own ticket if they have a truck full of fuel.

8. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Thats true but if they let out all the fuel to burn the fire then……
    There seems to be some to get it going and drive away but maybe the truck will end up being a huge bomb or something later?
    Yeah,Bomb,I like it!

9. Montyzuma

Montyzuma Member

If only someone had a RPG or something to set it off.

10. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

so Patty is a truck... got it!

11. Montyzuma

Montyzuma Member

And Abigal is a yacht :)

12. Damaniel

Damaniel Member

Next episode of The Walking Dead: The team discovers a lonely wanderer with a secret love for traveling companion, Gary: The pasta maker.

13. Lindigo

You all are more creative than I am!

I was just thinking, "Yay! Gas! So now they have a supply of gas that has been well-contained and can still power up their vehicles for a while longer." I don't know if it actually makes any difference that the gas has been stored in a vehicle that was designed to transport it, but that was what I was imagining.

14. Chaos

Chaos Member

Who said they let out ALL the fuel?

15. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

The Abby Yacht of Omar Khayyam

16. Walker Caravan

This was Patty02 or 002 or something like that... so my guess was he used truck #1 for the fire and had #2 back at the refinery or whatever it was. They seemed despondent just looking through the fence, so I'm guessing they saw #2 missing. Dead guy in #2 stole it and died... somehow... not too far from where he stole it. I'd think if someone killed him they'd take the truck, MAYBE. Maybe just hide for later use, but why not finish the driver off? Maybe driver was diabetic too? Standard heart attack?

If the 2 that took the bike have Daryl's Radio, they'd probably hear at some point Daryl has Patty.

17. Montyzuma

Montyzuma Member

I see what you did there....

18. Lindigo

The crack in the windshield--not a bullet hole?

19. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

So the driver of Patty02, stole it, drove it out into the woods, camouflaged it, got back in, died (most likely suicide after reading this script) all for the purpose of..........damn! I have a headache.

20. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

They told the story of opening the valve on the truck and driving laying down the fuel in the woods and then lighting it to cause all the melted walker goodness,they might have used all of it and they might not have?

It would be sort of tough to meter it out in a controlled manner while letting it drain from a truck as you drive through the woods through a Zombie herd or at least I imagine it would be?
    So I think it just stands to reason that it could be empty now but would still make a nice explosion with the right trigger too.