Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Paula's Amazing Death

Discussion in 'Episode 613 - The Same Boat' started by br0k3n, Mar 14, 2016.

Tags:
  1. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

Are you gonna kill me?

I hope not.

Impaled into a lover's embrace and making out with a zombie until turned. Epic.

2. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

I honestly thought Paula would escape and we see her in season 7...but i was pretty shocked all of that group died. Her death was brutal i agree! i'm honestly glad she died tho...

3. Mr Bag

Mr Bag Member

Honestly she would've been better off if Carol had just shot her. I kept hoping Carol would channel her inner Schwarzenegger and say something like "stick around".

4. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

Yuck, that death was horrible! I don't think she deserved that grizzly end, but I guess she didn't do herself any favours.

5. jabroni

jabroni New Member

what was up with paula's amazing walker kill when she opened the door, killing 2 walkers and left carol alone.

she clearly stuck the second walker in the the throat,just under the jaw and it took it out?

6. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

I liked Paula. I was hoping she would somehow convert and join Rick's group taking Tara's place.. Oh well, so much for wishful thinking....

7. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

thanks for mentioning that I noticed it also.

I was under the impression walkers could only be killed by stabbing/crushing or otherwise destroying the brain itself. We could assume here that she got sloppy or was short and could only attack the neck? I dunno would have to watch again to really identify.

In in a hurry, I suppose severing the spinal cord at the neck is an alternative- since it would effectively drop the target and render it motionless. Still technically undead but incapable of movement.

8. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

I was wondering if that was part of the guilt/angst we saw on Carol's face during Paula's death. Did she realize that she could have spared Paula some suffering if she'd shot her?