Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Pet Peeves?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by EternalWreckage, Dec 1, 2011.

1. EternalWreckage

EternalWreckage Active Member

So what are your pet peeves?
    What are the little things that irritate you without end?

Like someone leaving a light on in a room after leaving it, and aren't going back into the room anytime soon, or drivers who don't use their turn signals.

What gets you peeved?

2. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

People who just cruise or do the speed limit in the far left lane!!!! Drives me nuts!!!

3. Loc

Loc Administrator
    Staff Member

Agree with slow people in the left lane. That bugs me out so bad! Also, people who chew their food with their mouth open. I HATE that so much. This dude at my work does it (hope he doesn't sign up and see this lol) and I can't stand it!

4. EternalWreckage

Same here! I can't believe the people on the road sometimes! I'm a pretty new driver, and I drive better than most people I see on the road. What's also annoying is when they get right up behind you and when you get in the next lane they zoom by you.

5. mandei2624

mandei2624 Member

Tourists. I know you can understand what I mean Eternal. Drive up the mt. behind some of the ppl that stay up here drive me nuts! "OH NO A CURVE!!! Lets drive 10m.p.h."

6. Loc

Loc Administrator
    Staff Member

LOL I'm sorry I do that when people are driving slow in the left lane and then they move over.

7. EternalWreckage

Well, then you better start learning how to drive! lol Sometimes it needs to be done if the person is extremely slow.

I hear you.

That's my brother. He also makes slurping noises. Yuck.

8. mondaymonkey9

mondaymonkey9 Member

People who don't put things back where they found them.

9. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

10. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

HA! I was thinking the same thing. When you are in the left lane, you are in it for the reason it is there. To drive faster than the people in the right. When someone is there just because it's a place to be, I get so annoyed to the point where I know I seem reckless but I can't help myself. When they FINALLY get the hint and move out of that lane, I (who drives a very loud engine Mustang) make myself known when I finally get to pass them. Or, if they DONT get the hint, and I finally get a chance to move into the right lane, I zoom past them and get right back into the left lane and speed away.

I think I need to start taking the bus.

11. LoneRogue

LoneRogue Member

1). People who don't know the difference between "your" and "you're"..."its" vs "it's"...or don't know when to use "their", "there" or "they're"...

2). Those who think that the speed limit does NOT apply to them while driving in the 'fast lane'...Sorry to say, but it doesn't matter what lane you're in...it is the same speed limit for you as it is for me...so stop tailgating or be prepared to rear-end me and be sued when I 'brake check' your pathetic :zombies_censored:!

12. Daniel Day

Daniel Day Member

[MENTION=1882]LoneRogue[/MENTION], that bugs me too. I can't stand when I see someone type "Your so stupid, there not even over their"! :hatchet:

I can't stand newbies who post redundant threads every week! "Is ???? Gay?" "Worst acting ever!" "This show is so unbelievable"

13. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

Yes, absolutely YES. I'll also throw in the people that come rushing in to make their own thread rather than looking at the forums first. If they would just browse the first two pages of the latest episode forum they would see that there is likely already 1-3 threads on the subject. But NOOOOOO.....they just have to make their own thread instead of joining in on a previous conversation. Their opinion is just SOOOO different(it's not), nobody else has said it(they have), and it simply MUST have it's own thread(it mustn't).

Then myself and the other mods spend most of our time on the forums having to merge ridiculous duplicate threads instead of enjoying our time here and participating in the discussion.

"What a cheap, lyiny, no good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, bloodsucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?"
    [​IMG]

#14 Bassman, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
  14. rabscuttle1

I agree. This gets on my nerves as well.

15. page

page Well-Known Member

Hipsters and Italians. But mostly Italians.

16. rabscuttle1

What do you mean by this? It sounds racist. I can't stand a racist.

17. page

page Well-Known Member

I can't stand a racist either, so if you care enough, figure it out.

18. rabscuttle1

I'm not going to try to figure it out. You made the comment. Explain yourself. Until you do I'll assume your a racist.

19. page

page Well-Known Member

You can assume anything you want. I don't know you so I really don't care.