Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Pete didn't deserve to be killed! Rick did.

Discussion in 'Episode 516 - Conquer' started by hansonhowell, Apr 5, 2015.

1. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Hmmm, the topic of this thread seems to have taken a turn for the better, I kept wondering why this was always posted in, and when i finally came to see, I don't see alcoholic Pete at all, thank goodness, but hot guys! lol no wonder it keeps getting posted in.

2. Hope the Savior

The continuous posting may have been my fault. I engaged in the debate. I didn't know any better; I'm a noob. I'm going to use that excuse, for as long as I can, whenever I do wrong.

3. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

You definitely should have joined us sooner! But the party doesn't have to stop :)

We have a loooong summer ahead of us…this is exactly what we should be doing ;)

4. sam12six

sam12six Member

I'm just hoping next season starts with Carl's appendix rupturing. Seeing Carol smirk as Rick falls to his knees and tearfully bellows for a doctor before losing a fistfight to Sam would be the best premier since the premier premier (don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he'd really lose a fistfight to a small child, just that he'd lose until someone grabbed the kid so he could get in a cheap shot and turn things around).

5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

When you go to the Cons, do you dress up as wonder woman? :)

6. VickGrimes

Big Bertha, actually - have you heard of her? She's dead sexy.

7. Neuropyramidal

I'm not cool enough either, since I thought cosplay was a board game.

8. VickGrimes

I find that hard to believe, coming from the man who literally knows everything about everything.

9. Neuropyramidal

When I was younger I thought the phrase 'Dog Eat Dog World' was 'Doggy Dog World' and I used to wonder why people assumed that would be a bad place.

10. VickGrimes

I used to think George Harrison was singing "I've got my mind sail on you". I mean, that doesn't even make any sense.

11. Neuropyramidal

I used to think the saying was "Girls under 18 are LEGAL." Its amazing the trouble that forgetting a simple 'I' and 'L' can get you into. I told the judge, come on man, its 2 letters. Two. Letters. We had a laugh over it and he just made me work at a soup kitchen for a few hours.

#231 Neuropyramidal, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  12. Neuropyramidal

Unfortunately, I thought he said poop kitchen.

13. VickGrimes

Would you have rather it was a poop kitchen? This worries me more than the whole legal/illegal misunderstanding.

14. Neuropyramidal

No, sir! That is why it was very unfortunate. I just figured judges, like the baby jesus and Stretch Armstrong, work in very mysterious ways. Luckily, it stunk in the cafeteria that day so most of the homeless didn't know what they were eating.

15. VickGrimes

Sorry, you just sounded disappointed when you found out that it was, in fact, a soup kitchen. Like, unfortunately it was not the poop kitchen you had been promised.

In other news, the mention of poop brings this closer and closer to a RoadWarrior-level troll thread.

16. Neuropyramidal

Would you eat at a restaurant called The Poop Kitchen if 50% of your bill went towards Veterans Hospitals?

I don't know if I would. But I would probably do it if the parking lot had a really active Wacky Wavy Arm-Flailing Inflatable Tube Man. I can't resist those things.

17. VickGrimes

I would donate twice what my bill would have been just so I wouldn't have to step foot in The Poop Kitchen. Unless they were having Taco Tuesday, then maybe I would consider it.

18. Neuropyramidal

I think refried beans would be a big mistake.

Not too far from where I live there is a restaurant called The Cow. [More recently Elongated to The Ellery Cow]. It is way out on a country road in the middle of nowhere, and its just a house that had its first floor converted into a tiny restaurant. My grandmother used to live also in the middle of nowhere, not far from The Cow, and it was her favorite place to go. It had a huge cow's udder hanging above the front door, and every piece of decoration in the place is either a cow or an udder. Your salt and pepper come out of teats. But the thing about The Cow was that it was run by an old couple, and they had very little business, and apparently couldn't even afford an air conditioner because in the summer it was sometimes uncomfortable in the cow. So, when my grandmother died, I donated one of her window air conditioners to The Cow, and now it is much more pleasant and I always get free dessert.

#238 Neuropyramidal, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  19. VickGrimes

Although that story did not go where I thought it would, that is very sweet :)

20. Neuropyramidal

It didn't go where I thought it would either. I was surprised when I wrote it.