Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Dismiss Notice

We're going to be moving WDF to battleroyaleforums.com. WDF is going to become a sub-forum of this new domain. The focus of the rest of the site is going to change, but nothing is going to change for the TWD and FTWD specific forums. You will still be able to use walkingdeadforums.com to get to any of the forums you used to and it'll redirect to the same forum or thread on the new domain. Also, while the main forum theme will change, the theme for the TWD and FTWD forums will remain the same. The domain will probably change tomorrow or Wednesday.

Feedback thread here.

Petition for Forums private server

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by TeX, May 28, 2015.

1. TeX

TeX Administrator
    Staff Member

Daybreak is offering private servers to large clans and popular streamers. I am in contact with the devs, but it would really help if y'all would post in this thread your support for getting us a private server. The benefits would be like the others, with a whitelist for members of the forum and that way we could block cheaters and have good clean fun, tournaments, competitions, and establish ourselves as a major part of this game before official launch. Simply comment "I am a dedicated, honest player who supports H1Z1 Forums for a private server" and if we get enough feedback from y'all, I truly think we can make this happen. Thank you.

2. Zodd74

Zodd74 Member

There will be EU servers or is a USA only initiative?

I forgot:
    I am a dedicated, honest player who supports H1Z1 Forums for a private server

3. stevescott

stevescott New Member

amazinng..!!!

4. APACHE

APACHE New Member

i am a dedicated, honest player who supports H1Z1 Forums for a private server

5. THESEVENSGUY

THESEVENSGUY Guest

I am a dedicated, honest player who supports H1Z1 Forums for a private server.

It would be amazing to have a hack free fun environment to continue playing this game with.

6. Zimuus

Zimuus Super Moderator

Having a private server for these forums would definitely keep my interest in H1Z1's survival mode again, I support it completely.

7. search543

search543 Member

I am a dedicated player of H1Z1 who is looking to expand the h1z1 universe in a positive and supportive way... I full support this forum getting a private server to play on... I hope this will go a long way to promoting h1z1 into the top gaming position it deserves!!!

8. ZombieGirl H1Z1

I agree Zimuus!

9. K1LLC4M

K1LLC4M Member

10. Saracen

Saracen New Member

11. Ligator_swe

Ligator_swe New Member

Agree

"I am a dedicated, honest player who supports H1Z1 Forums for a private server"

12. Atrayo

Atrayo New Member

Hi There,

Anything within reason to help out. ;)

Best of luck.

13. SkeletorGr

SkeletorGr New Member

14. Valkien

Valkien New Member

Private server

"I am a dedicated, honest player who supports H1Z1 Forums for a private server"

15. TeX

TeX Administrator
    Staff Member

Thank you for the support, everyone. Let's get this going, we need more more more. Sign the petition, I am currently talking to a couple devs about this, but the more support shown, the better.

16. Swishy

Swishy New Member

17. Mojokitty65

Mojokitty65 New Member

It's been a while since I posted on these forums.. Why? ... because there are too many hackers in H1Z1. I would support a private server if it means less of those! Let's make it happen.

18. The Professor

The Professor Administrator

Thanks to everyone who showed support thus far. Let's keep this going!

19. SEVERENCE

SEVERENCE New Member

20. FireDragon

FireDragon New Member

Even though I do not own the game, but it looks amazing, so you have my support too :) I hope for the best, good luck !!