Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Dismiss Notice

We're going to be moving WDF to battleroyaleforums.com. WDF is going to become a sub-forum of this new domain. The focus of the rest of the site is going to change, but nothing is going to change for the TWD and FTWD specific forums. You will still be able to use walkingdeadforums.com to get to any of the forums you used to and it'll redirect to the same forum or thread on the new domain. Also, while the main forum theme will change, the theme for the TWD and FTWD forums will remain the same. The domain will probably change tomorrow or Wednesday.

Feedback thread here.

Petition for Forums private server

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by TeX, May 28, 2015.

1. Skizzper

Skizzper Member

This is such a great idea, both hands up from me. You got my vote.

2. Sancho9000

Sancho9000 New Member

Great idea! A vote from me!

3. DSp1ce

DSp1ce New Member

"I am a dedicated, honest player who supports H1Z1 Forums for a private server"

4. Mongo

Mongo Member

Private servers is a bad way to go. What we need is better anti cheat with faster updates.

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

It probably won't matter too much but I'd also love to play on this forum's private server, there are a lot of people wandering around here so I'd say the interest is high.
    Just do it, admins!

6. angie H1Z1

angie H1Z1 New Member

Heck yes! I am a dedicated, honest player who supports H1Z1 Forums for a private server!