Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Phooey For A Full Kablooey

Discussion in 'Episode 816 - Wrath' started by Neuropyramidal, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I never doubted ya Eugene ;).

And Rosita's punch followed by Eugene's "fair play" might have been the best single scene of the episode.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

I loved it. "That's for the puke." Lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Neuropyramidal

Eugene almost single handedly won this battle.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

I bet this is something that Eugene will remind Rick and co. of often given many of Eugene's previous trangressions.

If your going to redeem yourself, then there is no better way than unequivocally winning the war for the Militia.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Neuropyramidal

Yes, I definitely see Eugene being a bit smug in the future. ;)

6. tink

tink Well-Known Member

I knew when he told Father Gabe something about his faith after he jumped out of the car that he was going to be doing something against the Saviors.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. JustPlainMe

JustPlainMe Member

I didn't see that coming at all. I am so glad that Eugene won the day!

8. Franco

Franco New Member

So do I

9. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

I suspected something too, but I still didn't trust he would do the right thing.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Singtress

Singtress Active Member

I always suspected Eugene was playing the long game. What stressed him out is that even HE didn’t know what the winning move would be.

11. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

Way to go, haircut.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I remember this being one of the ideas about Eugene, that it indeed was a long plan to help Ricks Hobo Commandos. He even gambled hard when he got Gabe and Doc Hilltop out. It was a damn cool scene seeing Negans hundred men just BOOF! Die and get wounded from exploding bullets.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

a few things here.

first, im assuming that he had a few good bullets made that he loaded into the gun he gave to Negan to test while at the Sanctuary.

second, it look like they literally had zero bullets left and that every single savior had Eugene's bullets in their guns. i mean i know they used a bunch to escape the Sanctuary, but come on.

third, i guess not one person that was working on Eugene's bullets had any idea that they were being made incorrectly. seems interesting considering all of them have probably handled guns and ammo at this point in the apocalypse. and no one else who loaded them into their guns took the time to check it out and realize something was off either.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Maybe it was some ingredient he added inside the bullets.

15. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Only Eugene and Gabe pressed the Primers into the casings and that is the part that if not seated correctly would cause the misfire according to the Book Of Eugene!

In fact Ammo is reloaded always in stations with each step being done in sequence whether loading 1 or a million so not too hard to imagine really.

So if the assembly line had Gabe at that station at first until Eugene yelled at him about doing exactly what he would later continue to do but also took over his station on the line this could easily be believed at least as much as any of the other Magic there could.

16. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

ok - so then you are saying that Gabe knew the bullets were going to do that because him and Eugene continued to do it even after being yelled at? if this was the case, why would he jump out of the car?

also, not for nothing - but to take some guy that obviously did not agree with making the bullets and giving him such an important job like Fr Gabe had was just poor planning on the Saviors part.

17. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

No Gabe even said he didn't know what would happen when fired but he knew he didn't want to kill his own people.
    Then he was stopped from that station until later when Eugene who was still negan to the others relieved him at that station "To make sure" that didn't happen any more! Wink,Wink!

So really just like negan who is negan double,double crossed Rick with the Maps, Eugene who was just playing negan double,double crossed negan who really is negan with the bullets!!

Genius for the lying chicen shit fat bastard Eugene who is really Eugene!

See what I mean!????

18. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

The cool cinematic battle scene was barely even a one sided battle thanks to Eugene who just dismantled the whole Saviour army in one swoop. Logic or not, that was just a too awesome scene for me to not love.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I just noticed during re-watching that he told Rosita he was "inspired by Gabriel's purposeful ineptitude." So he really only started sabotaging the bullets when Gabe tried and failed to do it.

That's only slightly disappointing that he waited so long to decide to betray Negan...at least he did it :)

• Like Like x 1