Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Pilot [101] Guess The Ratings!

Discussion in 'Episode 101 - Pilot' started by Neuropyramidal, Jul 19, 2015.

1. TC93

TC93 Member

They probably had a high number of viewers, mostly due to the fact they played the original Walking Dead show all day long, since 3am. This show has been hyped for so long I am sick of seeing the promos.

Of course all the girls will like the guy running around with his shirt off. The whole reason they started the show that way to try to keep them interested. They will like the show because they like him, it has nothing to do with how boring it was. It felt and looked more like a daytime soap opera to me.

We didn't need a spinoff of an already hugely popular show.

2. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

Nick hardly had an amazing body to go crazy after like you're presuming. Idk who's higher, you or Nick in the beginning of the episode. I'm assuming it's you.

3. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

That hugely popular showcase town stale over five years. The characters we still root for but mostly against live enemies more than zombies. This new one has great suspense and I'm in. Nick/Tom Riddle looks like Johnny Depp in Benny & Joon.

4. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

This one is a tough call because it's summer, but the competition was real weak. I'll go with a 7.7.

5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

10.1 Million!! A new cable TV record.

So [MENTION=55841]DietWater[/MENTION] wins by a hair at 10.264853 million. [MENTION=37862]John[/MENTION] is second with 9.92 million, and I'm third with 9.797979

6. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

YASSSSSS.

[​IMG]

So when can I redeem my [MENTION=41032]and138[/MENTION] tattoo?

7. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

What? I lost this game again? And I lost the Fundies?

[​IMG]

8. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

What is even more impressive than the 10.1 million total viewers is the 6.3 target audience crowd. The regular show usually only gets around 7 and sometimes less than that. That means that the vast majority of the 18-49 viewers tuned into the spinoff. I'm sure the ratings will drop a bit after the premiere like they always do but this means this show would absolutely have to fall flat on its face not to get a third and fourth season.

Makes me wonder though if this show becomes a ratings juggernaught as well if that means they will try to end the original show while it is still on top and not try to run it into the ground.

9. Trinnity

Trinnity New Member

I was a bit off, lol.

The winner is.... 10.1 million.

10. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I'd love to claim the win for my '10' comment, but I was being a smart arse and literally meant 10. Like 9, 10, 11 LOL

11. Trinnity

Trinnity New Member

No worries.

Hey, I'm wondering why no episode next Sunday. I hate waiting 2 weeks for episode 3.

Anyone know why the delay?

12. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

It's a holiday weekend.

13. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I was 98% sure that is what you meant, which is why I didn't declare you the winner. :p. I figured if you meant otherwise, you'd make yourself known. ;)