Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[Placeable Object Suggestion] Road Spikes And Barrier

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by FieldMarshall8, Feb 23, 2015.

1. FieldMarshall8

Structures on roads are annoying and are blocking the roads making them impassable. So i feel people shouldn't be able to place structures on the roads. I understand people may do this on purpose to stop people but its OK because these two new items will make up for it.

Road Spikes: A row of spikes that can be placed on roads that pop the tires of cars making them hard to drive or even unable to drive, and will also damage zombies and other creatures. Crafted with nails scrap metal.

Barrier: A short thick metal wall that can be placed anywhere even on roads and can be connected side by side to make solid walls. they are short enough so a player can jump over it but a car can not pass and will keep zombies out. this could be useful to put behind your pungi sticks or road spikes so zombies get stuck on them and take constant damage instead of walking over them and getting by. can be broken by being ran into many times by cars at high speed or by a new item such as a sledge hammer. the barrier could be crafted with a good amount of scrap metal nails and metal sheets.

Here is an example of the barrier except it would look like metal instead of concrete.
    [​IMG]

Here is an example of the road spikes.
    [​IMG]

Please Give Feedback And Check Out My Other Posts:cool:

2. FieldMarshall8

Dont Forget To Give Feed Back And Check Out My Other Posts. Thank You.

3. Kevy

Kevy Member

I agree with these. Just sick of seeing a city of bases inside a city.

4. FieldMarshall8

i know what you mean. after all it was your thread that inspired me to make this one

5. Uhzr11

Uhzr11 Member

Pretty good ideas. I hope they add stuff like this when they start going in depth with building.