Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Plans for the premiere?

Discussion in 'Episode 516 - Conquer' started by kennyisalive94, Oct 2, 2015.

1. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

9 more facking days. What are your plans for the premiere? Mine are having some snacks, soda, some desert and enjoying that day because I've already requested the 11th-13th off, since the 12th is also my 21st birthday. Be scared. So yasss, that'll be a fun double-day.

What are your plans for when The Walking Dead finally premieres?

2. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

To watch it, basically. I don't have anything interesting planned, just going to sit down and watch it and praise/bitch about it with you guys.

3. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

The premiere is on Thanksgiving weekend here again this year, so I'm going to be visiting family. They all know not to interrupt me during the show. :) I'll likely be eating pumpkin pie and drinking lots of wine, because I don't have to go to work the next day.

4. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Shouldn't season 6 have its own subforum by now? I have criticisms and complaints to lodge. Not to mention complaints and criticisms.

(That's not being repetitive because I switched the order of the words.)

5. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

I'm going to watch it with a couple of friends I'm in a live chat with so we can share our reactions as things unfold. It'll be fun!

6. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Probably just watch it with a couple of friends. We're all TWD fans but we were starting to go off the show a bit until 509 when the show started to pick up more. I don't think many people I know particularly liked the Grady arc.

#6 TGO, Oct 2, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
  7. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

I'm not going to watch it.

It has Gabriel.

8. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

Wake up at about 6AM UK time, in the cold dark. Run down stairs. Download it. Watch it in the dark with a duvet around me cause it is freezing at 6AM winter here. Plus added shivers from excitement.

9. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

I'll be sure to edit together a copy of S5 and S6 as it airs without him.

10. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

Do that!

11. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

I'll be here watching and commenting with everyone like I did for Season 5B. I love the live reaction threads - it makes me feel like I'm watching with a group of friends. :)

12. frawniemae

frawniemae Well-Known Member

I echo [MENTION=73922]CoyoteTWD[/MENTION] 's sentiments. Can you believe it is just over a week away! ugghh! It's been a long wait!

13. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

We're having a premiere party with a few friends that watch the show. I am so excited!

14. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

I'll watch it while on here as well and during commercials, glance over at my suitcase as I fly out the next morning to visit [MENTION=40811]zombiemom62[/MENTION] who will DVR it so we can watch it again together.

15. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I'll DVR it while watching and taking a break from making up the bed for Apollonia and throwing out the old stuff in the fridge I don't want any one (Apollonia) to try to identify.

16. hellbunny

hellbunny Member

Well, seeing as I didn't win the omaze contest I'll be watching it by myself.

Maybe next season I'll come to a S7 party because I'm very excited for S6 and none of my friends really watch it or are as excited as I am except for my dad who is working interstate, he will be watching it with his merle action figure and I'll be watching with my daryl one, they're out version of best friend for life bracelets haha.