Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Podcasts

Discussion in 'Television Shows' started by Neuropyramidal, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

There's no great spot for this, so TV Shows is close enough ;).

For the past 3 months or so, I've been listening to a few podcasts. The podcast experience is brand new to me, but since I don't have any active TV shows that I'm following during the TWD break, I've been trying on this new world, along with boxerbriefs, for size.

So far I've listened to the first 2 seasons of Limetown [about a small town where everyone disappears], a documentary called Shit Town [which is not quite like anything I've ever experienced before, about some true events that happened in a tiny backwards town in Alabama], I'm half way through Blackout, narrated and I think produced by Rami Malek, [about a world where all electric power has gone out, and some mysterious network of people seem to be trying to take over], and I've started a new history podcast that discusses the Mongol Empire.

Anyone else have any podcasts that they like?

I leave you with Jimmy Hicks who I recently met in Shit Town.

2. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Hardcore History is one of the best podcasts there is.
    The Joe Rogan Experience is great, but it is long form discussion (2 to 3 hours long)
    The Office Ladies is ok but I listen because I love The Office
    I like Dave Ruben too.

I haven't listened to many story themed podcasts. Those actually sound quite amazing.

3. southernlady

southernlady Well-Known Member