Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Poldark

Discussion in 'Television Shows' started by Lindigo, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

ACK!!!! Only one more season of Poldark!!!!! I surely will miss Aiden Turner that's for sure.
    If everything needs to get wrapped up in one more season it's surely got to be a doozy. Can't wait!

• Like Like x 1
  3. purriwinkle

Ack!!! The last season of Poldark started Sunday, Sept . 29th and I’ve already missed the first episode!! Got to catch up and get it set to record. Was watching a couple of reruns yesterday, and I know we left George standing with the two children at Elizabeth’s grave. Oh, what’s in store for our characters???

4. purriwinkle

I’m caught up with the first two episodes. What’s happened to George has me a little surprised but I guess he did love Elizabeth truly. I’d feel sorry for him but he’s generally such an asshat that I can’t quite manage it, lol. Now take Drake and Morwenna. That is a sad sitch that I hope can be overcome.

I can’t imagine how they’ll wind this up but I’ll be watching. Danger, intrigue, passion, love, hatred and madness. Gonna be good!

5. purriwinkle

I'm just gonna say that George is getting some payback now for all his dirty deeds. Dr. Ennis is a good soul to come to his defense.

6. purriwinkle

It would have been better if George stayed in Crazytown now that he’s recovered and back to his old tricks. I hope Morwena and Ozzy’s mom can come to some sort of meeting of the minds now and that Drake can give her another child to love.

7. purriwinkle

OMG, I did not see the ending of tonight’s epi coming! Will they find him? And what’s that bastard Hanson going to do with his daughter? Can Geoffrey Charles rescue her? I’m also so pleased for Morwena and Drake. I think that little mine bitch is going to compromise Drake’s brother somehow. She’s bad news. This is ratcheting up a notch or two.