Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Pole dancing w/ kinect chat challenge

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Off-Topic' started by JetFalcon, Dec 15, 2014.

1. JetFalcon

JetFalcon New Member

So I moved into an apartment with a girl I found on craigslist and she does pole dancing for fun. She's not a stripper, she does it recreationally and fitness.

I have the Xbox One and the Kinect in the same room where the pole is so I could just face the Kinect towards the pole. And then get the roommate to talk to a bunch of guys in a game and invite them to a pole dance session. Well, I don't want to just give them a free show, so I wonder what crazy things I could make guys do that could make for a viral video. Just kind of like that prank some guy did when a horny guy texted the wrong number and got him to draw a bunch of random pictures.

I feel for a youtube video, I bet it's something that can go viral if I start making a game outta it and get the guys to do something ridiculous or embarrassing on their Kinect that would be funny. Like making them draw pictures of animals or make them dance sexy. Or to make things edgier, I start kicking guys outta the lobby like an elimination style game show if they can't complete a challenge.

Just seeing how some guys get so aggressive to talk to any girl on Xbox Live, I feel something like this could make for a funny video with a chance to go viral if the guys submit and do whatever my roommate says. She's a model so she has the looks to grab everyone's attention and interest at any social event, and she can easily date a millionaire if she chooses to. Also she knows production people who probably can make something happen if this sounds like the best prank to pull on Xbox Live.

#1 JetFalcon, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

You could have her tell everyone in the lobby, the person who finishes in 1st place on the leaderboard will get to see a sexy pole dance. After the match, invite the winner to the private pole dance session and then you give them the pole dance performance of their life. You could do this multiple times until you get some decent reactions and make montage of it all.

She sets them up and you crush all their wildest dreams and fantasies...