Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

positive talk about claimed

Discussion in 'Episode 411 - Claimed' started by fruitfulandgay, Feb 28, 2014.

1. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

The forum has been kind of quiet lately. I'm hoping to stir up some convo of the positive kind. What was your favorite scene in the episode "Claimed"? For me it was the scene where Michonne is studying the paintings in the hallway. We already know she has an appreciation for art (see flashback). I kept waiting for her to call it "pedestrian".

#1 fruitfulandgay, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
  2. Shumpert

Shumpert Member

I liked that scene as well - nice to see that side of her.
    although we knew as well as she that something was on the other side of that door
    that would bring her back to reality - and that scene def delivered.
    Very well done.

My fav scene however, was Rick's sequence with the marauders - very tense.

Def had a nerd boner over seeing Abe & Co interact with Glen.

3. Elvis_Mazur

Elvis_Mazur Member

The best scene for me was when the bandits showed up. There was no telling whether they would find Rick or not, or if Michonne and Carl would know beforehand that they were. Nice little suspense in the episode.

4. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

Rick's arc was the strongest and most suspenseful. Tara and Glenn with Abe and gang was pretty good too. I like Tara with a little less 'quirkiness' as in in this episode and thought she might have started to turn a corner on likability for me.

And, while not as good as in Clear, I liked the interactions between Michonne and Carl. She is the only one who really understands him and who can get through to him. She seems to be able to handle Rick too.

5. Chickadee

Chickadee Member

This episode had a lot of good scenes, imo.

The scene with Rick hiding under the bed while the two bandits were fighting was great. I was actually worried about him there for a moment. I also loved the part where Rick left the bathroom door open. I didn't get it at first. Then, we hear the walker sounds and it all adds up and it's great.

I also really liked when Abe was talking about Maggie being gone and Glenn just turned around and decked him.

Michonne's attempts to bond with Carl were adorable, too. I like this side of her.

6. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

I pretty much liked everything about this episode.

Rick's scenes were REALLY awesome. So tense!!!

Also, I love about they're building Rick/Carl/Michonne trio in the TV series. It's a fluid relantionship and it doesn't feel forced at all. Obviously, Michonne only opens herself too to Carl and I feel she sees in Carl a son she lost. I don't think it is at all out of her character her interactions with Carl, and vice-versa. I truly think Michonne is pretty much the only one who can really get Rick at this point.

I like Tara, Gleen is becoming a better character this time around, and Abraham/Rosita/Eugene are pretty much a copy-paste from the comics. While it was the weakest segment of the episode, I liked it too...

7. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Either Rick's look under the bed or Glenn and Abe first meeting.