Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Positives and Negatives from Last night

Discussion in 'Episode 409 - After' started by zombieolympics, Feb 10, 2014.

1. zombieolympics

NEGATIVES

1. Way too much walking around by Micchane. Seemed like an endless amount of time watching her walk. BORING!
    2. Rick seemed like a little b*tch in the episode last night. His son was basically questioning his manhood throughout the show. And he seemed like he drank 4 bottles of Nyquil and wouldn't wake up. :zombies_confused:

POSITIVES
    1. When Carl wandered off into the house then into the kids bedroom and the Michael Jackson zombie tried to pull off his dungarees and underoos to m0lest him. :hatchet:

Overall the episode was pretty BLAH 6/10 but hopefully setting up for something big.:zombies_blush:

2. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

....I don't even know where to begin with this one... [MENTION=7785]Neuropyramidal[/MENTION] ?

3. zombieolympics

What did you like or not like last night??:Grin:
    Yes please lets discuss...............................

4. zombieolympics

That zombie that is locked in Sam's bedroom sure was creepy:zombies_blush:

5. ctx1769

ctx1769 Member

Negative is was on in the USA first

Positive its on the box here tonight

6. Sadie Dixon

Sadie Dixon Active Member

I liked everything about this episode..imho I give it a 10/10 But that's probably just because Carl is my favorite character (besides Daryl of course)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. JHebert

JHebert Member

[​IMG]

#7 JHebert, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
  8. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Positives
    • Carl becoming more independent
    • Carl telling Rick that he failed leading the prison; although he took it too far
    • Carl unable to shoot the seemingly turned Rick; proving despite his anger, Carl still loves his father

Negatives
    • Michonne's mental issues finally appearing
    • No mention or concern from Rick about the rest of the group

9. JHebert

JHebert Member

In all seriousness though, the only negative I had from last night was the dream sequence. It took two viewings for me to really absorb all of it. The first time I was thrown off once the katana appeared, then by the end of the sequence I figured out what was going on... but I missed almost everything everyone was saying because confusion. The second viewing it went better. Maybe it could have been handled a bit smoother, but it wasn't a deal-breaker for me. Still loved the episode.

#9 JHebert, Feb 10, 2014
  10. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I loved the parallels. Carl couldn't shoot his dad.- Joe Jr. couldn't shoot Joe Sr. at the bbq grill
    But Mike (Michonne's lover) did kill his son (we were led to believe this)
    I loved how Michonne, after seeing her somewhat walking double, went berserk. Did you know she put down 21 walkers?
    I didn't care must for the dream sequence either. As [MENTION=17011]JHebert[/MENTION] said, it was confusing at first. I had to rewind and watch it again.
    Over all I rate 409 9 1/2 out of 10.

11. RickGrimesFan20

I think Michonne's baby should have been recast. The child's skin seems too light to be Mike and Michonne's kid. Is Mike even the biological father?

#11 RickGrimesFan20, Feb 10, 2014
  12. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

There honestly wasn't much I didn't like about this episode...

13. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

Michonne's dream sequence was the low point to me. Just too hokey for my tastes. Maybe I was building it up too much in my mind, to something that couldn't be achieved. I did not care for it.

I loved Carl all wide eyed in that teen boy's room- video games! DVDs! TV! - and oh yeah...it's the ZA now, those days are gone.

Carl's reaction to "walker" Rick. Nice to see Carl come back to Earth. He loves his dad and he can't do it alone.

14. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

I'm being lazy...

#14 TheWalkingHorn, Feb 10, 2014
  15. tink

tink Well-Known Member

SPOILERS, people. Lots of users around the world have not seen this episode yet.

16. zombieolympics

No you are wrong. The episode was average at best. After a year and half of fighting the gov the show still isnt going in a direction. I am afraid last night it started making its turn into "Lost." If they have lottery numbers then you know the show is over.

17. coki

coki Member

Michonne smailing... Point down!

18. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

Here's my question, why would someone who didn't see the episode yet AND didn't want to be spoiled come to the walking dead forums AND click on a thread that said Positives and negatives from last night's episode???

Never could quite understand that mentality of 'oh I haven't seen it yet but I will look on a forum about that show when I know the epidsode I haven't seen yet has aired and people will want to be talking about it right after it aired, not a week from now.

Had I not seen last night's episode you wouldn't catch me within a mile of here. Also, If I did come here by my own choice knowing all those things I mentioned above I sure wouldn't blame someone else for "spoiling" it for me. It's an odd concept to me, that is for sure.

19. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

Um, its most definitely going in a clear direction. Read up on some news articles and interviews man. When Abe and company hit the scene, which from what I've read could be as early as 411, things are going to start getting really crazy, really fast. Its's going to get good, trust me, just be patient. The whole purpose of the back end is to change direction. So rest assured they are most definitely "going in a direction", and in the most literal sense of the word. (Hint, the direction is NorthEast LOL:Grin:)

• Like Like x 1
  20. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I closed down this website at 6pm my time so I wouldn't be spoiled.